The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

trigger
:rolleyes: it was like 20 minutes ago

No, that was me being an idiot, not you. I'm the one who should be sorry :smile:.
Reply 61
Classic Friends quote; "In the words of A.A. Milne, 'get out of my chair, dill hole'"

Ok so maybe I should have posted something intellectual/spiritual, but it's just so funny
"It's against my religion". Gets you out of all sorts of bother.
Or "What in the name of Allah is wrong with you?" taken from Apu from the simpsons.
Reply 63
A story begins only when people think it ends:wink:
you'd never taste success if you've never tasted failure
The one that always keeps me on track is from a song that propably everybody hates but I adore
*All you gotta do is believe anything you want you can reach,there is not limit to what we could be so open your eyes and send your self free*it charges me when I'm down sometimes:p:
oh and
after all of the darkness soon comes happiness :biggrin:
Reply 64
I have three, firstly from the late great tupac shakur (this guy was more than just a gangbanger and a thug, anyone who says otherwise has not seen the resurrection film made up of quotes and interviews and i seriously reccomend everyone should watch)
"There's gonna be some stuff that you're gonna see, that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future. But whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humour. Gotta be able to smile through all this bull****"

Secondly:
"Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself.

And last but not least:
"Try to change what you can, but accept all the things that you can not."
Reply 65
mine is
"HE WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST"

You must repeat that line to your friends, and see who laughs last
A pertinent question from one of my friends: 'was the first man in space before the first man on the moon?'
'I cant be asked'
'Errrrrrrrrrrrrr...No'
'Oh my gosh'
Reply 68
You're confusing me with someone who cares
"Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself.

Is that from Sunscreen by Baz Lurhman from yrs ago. I remember that song (vaguely) quite liked it at the time :O
wear sunscreen....

lol that was such a bizzarre 'song'
'Tact is just not saying the true stuff. I'll pass'

or

'And that's my total so far. Three. I haven't killed anyone since and I don't intend to again. It was just a phase I was going through' :biggrin: (honest...)

or

'Just remember when you're having a hard day and it seems like everyone is going out of their way to **** you off, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 28 to smile. And 4 to reach out and smack their ugly faces'
Reply 72
"Rome wasn't built in a day, but some of it was"
Reply 73
"Only dead fish go with the flow."

"Don't forget, at the end of the day, it's the night."

Latest

Trending

Trending