natiama
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi guys
I am on my Unit 12: Language, Communication and Communities and I have to write an academic report of a maximum of 2000 words, could anyone give me some details about what to do and how.
thank you :*

You are required to write an academic report that researches/investigate a sociolect of your choice.
• Compare and contrast the language, style and structure used in a range of texts both written and oral, for example, the short story, speech and social media.
• Analyse the historical and/or cultural factors which influence the variety of language used.
• Assess the impact of social variation on the use of language, for example, region, social class, gender, age and ethnicity.
IssieHart95
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I’m also struggling on this one! Have you managed to get an further with this?

Issie
natiama
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by IssieHart95)
Hi, I’m also struggling on this one! Have you managed to get an further with this?

Issie
hey I have already submitted and I am waiting for the feedback, so let see, when I receive the feedback I don't mind helping you.
lydlydlydlyd
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by natiama)
hey I have already submitted and I am waiting for the feedback, so let see, when I receive the feedback I don't mind helping you.
Hi, I'm also really struggling with this. is there anyone willing to send me their finished assignment so that I know what I'm doing a bit better?
stressfreesouls
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by IssieHart95)

Issie
Hello, i'm also on this unit can you give me some guidance please
natiama
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey has anybody finished this unit?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (156)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (42)
14.74%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (32)
11.23%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.12%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.56%

Watched Threads