The Student Room Group

Glasses

Are glasses unattractive. I want to look hot but I NEED TO SEE! I tried contacts but they were so blurry and I was too lazy to put them in.
Try a different style of glasses?
Are you a guy? My last crush wore glasses and eventually just seeing any blue framed glasses reminded me of him and made my stomach flip lol (I was a sorry teenager).
I think that they are not unattractive or attractive, it's more the person.
No, I think they're cute if anything :smile:
Depends on the style and size.
They’re alright if they look good on you, and it’ll just be part of your look people get used to eventually.
Reply 6
Glasses can be fashion accessories and don’t detract from being hot. I would persist a bit longer with contacts too though, even occasional use gives flexibility and a break from the discomfort of glasses
I also have vision issue but I will wear glasses lol, maybe you can try lenes or yk the one you wear at night to have perfect vision in the next day
I never wear my glasses because I genuinely look like an idiot in them... people have even told me this.... but yeah it really depends on the person but I guess some guys/girls will think they are 'cute'.
Original post by Jonathanツ
I never wear my glasses because I genuinely look like an idiot in them... people have even told me this.... but yeah it really depends on the person but I guess some guys/girls will think they are 'cute'.

Nahhh, screw those people. I bet you look great in them!
Your username is Kerry so I'm going to assume your a girl but either way I would say if you are an above average looking guy/girl it won't likely sent your looks much. However most people are average everyday looking and there I think it can be a negative in terms of looks.

Again it depends on style to face shape. I think Specsavers do some digital thing in store where they can choose the best shape glasses for your face shape.

Main thing I thing for girls or guys is that they can make you look geeky/nerdy. This is probably more so with the wrong shape glasses for face shape. I personally think smaller framed glasses look better on women. For some reason big framed glasses seem to be more in fashion but they can make a girl look real bad.

All in all they tend to be seen in a more negative light I think.

I've had laser surgery done (LASEK) I went to Moorfields & paid nearly £5k to get the job done. A good job was done of it and I now don't need glasses at all. I glad to be free from glasses as they can be a pain. However I wouldn't say they make a lot of difference in terms of who is attracted to you, none at all really. So while a bad pair of ill-suited glasses may do you no favours I don't think in general they really affect attraction matters much.
yeah my sister wore it to cover her dark circles
I personally find girls with big round glasses more attractive.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Nahhh, screw those people. I bet you look great in them!

Nah I don't xD
Original post by Jonathanツ
Nah I don't xD

Yes you do! I will not compromise on this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending