zainabxxx
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
For GCSEs I received the following grades two weeks ago:

i feel like a failure since I didn’t get all 9s, I’ve just been thinking about it since results day and I can’t get the thought to go away 😭
Boohoobi
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
no they arnt, should have done better
Last edited by Boohoobi; 3 months ago
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I don't believe this is genuine at all. Nobody would feel like a failure with those grades.
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi! They’re absolutely fab results :awesome:
zainabxxx
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
I don't believe this is genuine at all. Nobody would feel like a failure with those grades.
It is very genuine, if I had got to sit my GCSEs this year I know for sure I would’ve been able to get all 9s but because of the chaos this year it wasn’t possible for me, so obviously I feel like a failure since I had my goals set so high.
Nc 475
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I understand how you feel I got good grades too but some were wayyyy lower than what I had wanted. I also know if exams weren’t cancelled I would’ve gotten all 9s. Was literally so disappointed on results day and I don’t think I’ll be over how dirty my teachers done me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (16)
8.84%
Okay (55)
30.39%
A bit lacking (62)
34.25%
Not good at all (48)
26.52%

Watched Threads