LazyLlamaSleeps
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi, I have read about this programme on the websites and have gathered some information about the summer school but I was wondering about the credibility of this scheme and anybody’s experiences with it. I have not had to pay anything for it.
LazyLlamaSleeps
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Bump
Medic-beth
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Medic mentor is a non for profit company and is ran by doctors, dentists and vets who volunteer free time to help students get into university. I made a lot of friends at summer school and other free programmes and I received three offers and I am now looking forward to reuniting with my some of my summer school friends when we enrol at med school in a few weeks. I don’t think I’d have for my offers without the support from the me tori f doctors and I have to naturally recommend d them! I love them!
LazyLlamaSleeps
Rep:
(Original post by Medic-beth)
Medic mentor is a non for profit company and is ran by doctors, dentists and vets who volunteer free time to help students get into university. I made a lot of friends at summer school and other free programmes and I received three offers and I am now looking forward to reuniting with my some of my summer school friends when we enrol at med school in a few weeks. I don’t think I’d have for my offers without the support from the me tori f doctors and I have to naturally recommend d them! I love them!
Hey, thank you for replying! Do you know anybody who went on the scholarship programme?
LazyLlamaSleeps
Rep:
Hi, can anybody help with this please?
gingur
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hiya,

I was speaking to a handful of doctors the other month after hearing about Medic Mentors, and they told me I'd be better off spending the money on a holiday and working on the application once I was well rested. And they went through the system so I kinda trust their judgement.

If you find a free programme, then really you have nothing to risk losing but your time, so I guess at least make a plan for what you will do if it is useless and you need more time than expected afterwards.
LazyLlamaSleeps
Rep:
(Original post by gingur)
Hiya,

I was speaking to a handful of doctors the other month after hearing about Medic Mentors, and they told me I'd be better off spending the money on a holiday and working on the application once I was well rested. And they went through the system so I kinda trust their judgement.

If you find a free programme, then really you have nothing to risk losing but your time, so I guess at least make a plan for what you will do if it is useless and you need more time than expected afterwards.
Hi, thank you for your response!
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Medic-beth)
This company also not refunded my money
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (65)
67.01%
No (25)
25.77%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.22%

Watched Threads