The Student Room Group

Student accommodation in london

Hi, I will start my llm study at september 2021 in City university of london. Where should I live? 1)In a student hall or private house? And 2)which area of the London? I have appr. 1300 pound per month as a budget. I want to meet lots of people and have a good social life. What do you suggest? I currently plan to use 700-800 pound per month for accommodation in central London (around angel, islington, Clerkenwell) and the remaining money will be spend on socializing. I like night life and drinking with lively people. And an extra question, is a student hall or a private room is better for having sex with my girl friend have heard that the walls are really thin in halls). Thanks.
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey ! I've moved your thread to a more relevant section. :h:
Im looking for someone to take over my tendency at chapters Spitalfields as I will no longer be going to the UK. Its a silver ensuite that you share with 5 other people. It has a shared living room and kitchen and the building is filled with student and has a lot of amenities. If your interested just let me know and we can discuss! I also really do need to get out of this room as I have no use for it so I can even discuss pricing.
Hello, I have accommodation on central London right next to elephant castle it is an en suite decided to stay home. Monthly price 679 a week, really nice and clean, if you are interested please email me: [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest