Confused, need advise.

Watch this thread
Hafsasadiq
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hello, I'm planning to apply for masters but I'm confused about which city to choose, given the options are Aberdeen, Swansea, Glasgow, Exeter. In terms of student life, universities, and city life. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
MAG75
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Hafsasadiq)
Hello, I'm planning to apply for masters but I'm confused about which city to choose, given the options are Aberdeen, Swansea, Glasgow, Exeter. In terms of student life, universities, and city life. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Why are those your options? Is that where you have offers from? What subject are you looking into? Do no one else offer that?

As for student life and city life, a postgraduate programme is very different than an undergraduate university degree so the whole student life and uni life doesn’t really apply. You’d need to decide why you’re doing this and a lot of self-motivation would be required for a Masters, and all throughout a of it self/independent work. But the first question shouldn’t be what city for student life but what subject or course you want to do then look at the universities … forget city or student life for now, and answer those two questions first.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (139)
29.39%
It went fairly well (226)
47.78%
It didn't go too well (69)
14.59%
TERRIBLE! (39)
8.25%

Watched Threads