The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

nah its acc mad we're getting our results the day after tomorrow like i still cannot process the fact that secondary school is done and dusted and the final thing left to do is to collect our results and poof we're done next chapter.
i cant lie you guys i wish i could do year 11 all over again-if any of you somehow make a time machine in the future pls lmk asap bc i wanna go back to september 2021
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2782
I'm just killing time now waiting for Thursday. It's making me anxious knowing that my teachers have access to my results tomorrow! I'll be going in as soon as doors open just to get it over with.
Sleepless nights thanks to results looming…I literally can’t not think about them😭
Good luck for the 25th guyssss! We’re nearly there :smile: And no matter what happens, we all gave it our best shot so be proud of whatever you get ❤️
i just want to redeem all the free food already :P
Hope everyone is okay! :suith:

If you have any worries or concerns, or just want to have chat about then let me know! :h: I remember how scared and nervous I was for GCSE results day looking back, so just wanted to let you all know that whatever happens, it'll be okay! GCSEs will form such a tiny, tiny part of your career/life haha and there are plenty of people out there who go on to do amazing things despite not getting the grades they wanted :wink:. Even having sat all your exams is a massive achievement in itself, so please be kind to yourself today and this evening and relax, recharge, indulge in what you enjoy and take your mind off whatever is going through your head :u:.

Marimo xx
UCL Y2 Med Student
Study Mind
Almost there peeps!
18 hours and 26mins…
Best of luck to everyone tomorrow :goodluck: We're all here on TSR if you need any advice or just want to celebrate :woo:
The new year 12 thread will be up next week, I'm unstickying this one now to make room for results day threads :smile:
(If anyone wishes to make the new thread please drop me a message!)
Good luck today everyone :hugs:

We're here if you need us!

How are you all feeling? How are you collecting your results today? :smile:
Best wishes to everyone getting the results of their GCSE and other Level 1/2 qualifications today.
We're holding everything for you as you open your envelopes and e-mails!
You can find those all important grade boundaries here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7250176
I feel sick
hey guys! i guess this is kinda my goodbye to this thread since once we get our results, it’s sort of officially marks the end of year 11. just wanted to say how nice it was to have a community of other year 11s to chat w from across the country. i’ll see you some of you guys on the year 12 thread!! good luck for today as well!! i’ll see you guys on the other side hahahah
Original post by TazmeenX
hey guys! i guess this is kinda my goodbye to this thread since once we get our results, it’s sort of officially marks the end of year 11. just wanted to say how nice it was to have a community of other year 11s to chat w from across the country. i’ll see you some of you guys on the year 12 thread!! good luck for today as well!! i’ll see you guys on the other side hahahah

thank you so muchhhh

i’m going to miss you guys, good luck with your a levels and i hope we all get into the uni courses we want!!
Good luck peeps!
How did everyone do? We’re so proud of you for whatever you’ve achieved here at TSR :biggrin:
Original post by StrawberryDreams
How did everyone do? We’re so proud of you for whatever you’ve achieved here at TSR :biggrin:

i did pretty good, i’m happy with my results!
Original post by oliviapope1
i did pretty good, i’m happy with my results!

I’m so happy for you, congratulations! What are you up to for the rest of the day to celebrate?

Latest