The Student Room Group

Is Maldives a good place to enjoy vacation?

I have been hearing about maldives from along ago. There is sea, natural and beautiful villa and many more things. Do you think its good for vacation or have you ever been to maldives?
Reply 1
Original post by FutureFries
I have been hearing about maldives from along ago. There is sea, natural and beautiful villa and many more things. Do you think its good for vacation or have you ever been to maldives?

You seem to have created an account to post a lot of random/trivial threads but as you should be aware.

https://travelhealthpro.org.uk/country/139/maldives#COVID-19
Based on currently available information, there is a high risk of exposure to COVID-19 in this country. Due to the emerging COVID-19 variant in this region, all travellers are advised to avoid non-essential travel to this country.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by FutureFries

Iti s a good - and an expensive! - vacation for people who like sunny beaches with clear water to swim and dive. If that is your imagination of holidays, book your tickets to the Maldives!

Quick Reply

Latest