The Student Room Group

When do l get my Sainbury'contract..

I completed onboarding and had my induction at Sainsbury's . When do l get my contract?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Employees are entitled to get Terms and conditions within 12 weeks. However a company like Sainsburys with robust HR policies will probably send more quickly. Check with HR if you are worried about it.
Reply 2
Original post by Urse
Employees are entitled to get Terms and conditions within 12 weeks. However a company like Sainsburys with robust HR policies will probably send more quickly. Check with HR if you are worried about it.

Thank you this is most helpful..
Reply 3
Sainsbury's contract received... Fixed contract is only for one month.. Does anyone know why fixed contract is so short and what happens after the fixed contract period.. Can I continue working for Sainsbury's...
Reply 4
Original post by Bibiljl
Sainsbury's contract received... Fixed contract is only for one month.. Does anyone know why fixed contract is so short and what happens after the fixed contract period.. Can I continue working for Sainsbury's...

Could be anything, such as..
1. They only need someone for a month.
2. Short fixed term contracts make it easier to get rid of people if they're rubbish at the job.

If you do well enough AND they still need people, they can easily keep you on. The only ways of you working there after your contract finishes are if they keep you on (extend your contract), or you get a different job with them after you finish.

Ask Sainsburys why the contract is so short.
Reply 5
Original post by Emily_B
Could be anything, such as..
1. They only need someone for a month.
2. Short fixed term contracts make it easier to get rid of people if they're rubbish at the job.

If you do well enough AND they still need people, they can easily keep you on. The only ways of you working there after your contract finishes are if they keep you on (extend your contract), or you get a different job with them after you finish.

Ask Sainsburys why the contract is so short.

This is very helpful.. Thank you for your response

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending