Seik
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I’m currently doing some pre-sixth work and the geography teacher has asked us to do a case study on Dorset coast and a page each on a few coastal landforms such as Durdle door but I’m really not too sure how I’m supposed to do a whole page about 1 coastal feature
thealphabetsays
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
Use a picture of the landform, then explain how it formed and use diagrams for that. Then maybe explain what the landform may look like in 100 etc years. Describe the rock type + name and how that effects exactly what kind of erosion happens.

If you need more material then you could talk about the benefits of each landform on the local community eg. Increases footfall from tourists. That's more human geography, but it's geography nonetheless.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Make a little and numbered list of coastal features. You could write a educational informative article on a Word document on the topic of coastal landforms or design a mini colourful leaflet on the subject. Use your class notes to help you out. Do some online research and remember to quote all internet reference sources correctly at the bottom of the document.
You could even try to prepare a booklet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20%
The paper was reasonable (178)
38.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.59%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.13%

Watched Threads