The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

About my accommodation choice

Hey there! I'm going to start my law degree at Newcastle University this September. My granted accommodation is Park View. I know that is a pretty decent place but I feel like is far away from the law school. Also I have the impression that most people staying there will be studying Medicine (it's very close to the med school) and I will not have the chance to meet my classmates well enough. Maybe it would be better for me to stay at a place like Kensington Terrace (very close to the law school)? What's your thoughts about my situation? Am I overreacting?
Reply 1
Original post by flowrust
Hey there! I'm going to start my law degree at Newcastle University this September. My granted accommodation is Park View. I know that is a pretty decent place but I feel like is far away from the law school. Also I have the impression that most people staying there will be studying Medicine (it's very close to the med school) and I will not have the chance to meet my classmates well enough. Maybe it would be better for me to stay at a place like Kensington Terrace (very close to the law school)? What's your thoughts about my situation? Am I overreacting?

I think because you have chosen a uni hall, rather than a private accomodation, it won't be too bad. If I were you for the sake of familiarity, if possible I would change accomodation, so I could relate better with people.

Speaking of accomodation, fo you know anyone looking for accomodation in southampton, because I could help them out by giving them my tenancy, as I am waiting on my accomodation from my uni?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks for your opinion brother! Unfortunately, I don't know anyone from Southampton or who is going to study at the city. I am living in Eastern Europe since I was born.
Reply 3
Original post by flowrust
Thanks for your opinion brother! Unfortunately, I don't know anyone from Southampton or who is going to study at the city. I am living in Eastern Europe since I was born.

Oh, ok, thanks anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending