Geography help on the river Nile!

Watch this thread
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Please could someone suggest ideas on what to talk about on or link some useful stuff

‘how do the issues you have identified when a river flows through more than one country become more acute because of Egypt’s human and physical geographical characteristics?’

Issues:
Pollution
Water conflict
Disagreement over dams
Over abstraction

Thanks!
Last edited by Cherrygrape1234; 9 months ago
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Hello
Tell me more
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Hello
Tell me more
I need help with the above question I’m confused
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Make some notes. Research is a good idea too. Remember to quote all the reference sources that are used as a short list or as a footer located right at the bottom of your Word essay.
Cherrygrape1234
Rep:
:bump:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (36)
26.47%
As I expected (45)
33.09%
Harder (48)
35.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.15%

Watched Threads