candyfloss09
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
So I'm in a pickle. I applied to uni last year but now taking a gap year so I tried withdrawing my application. I did but then I got confused and made an account with the 2021 entry section when I should've done 2022. Now my 2021 entry still has my old personal statement and all my details and I don't know how to get rid of it, and I can't make a new UCAS account, as my 2021 still exists even though I withdrew my application. What do I do?
brionyvj
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
Definitely call UCAS if possible, they should be able to sort it for you
candyfloss09
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by brionyvj)
Definitely call UCAS if possible, they should be able to sort it for you
Thank you for replying, could I call them tomorrow, think they're closed now. Would that be too late or is there no deadline to sign up for UCAS again
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by candyfloss09)
Thank you for replying, could I call them tomorrow, think they're closed now. Would that be too late or is there no deadline to sign up for UCAS again
You can register for UCAS to apply for 2022 entry at any point in the application cycle, even as late as when clearing opens (or after!). Obviously though to be considered equally with all other applicants for the standard application cycle before clearing, you need to apply before the deadline of January 15th 2022 (or October 15th 2021 if applying to Oxbridge or medicine/vet med/dentistry).

Call them up tomorrow and they can try and get to the bottom of what's happened and resolve it for you.
Last edited by artful_lounger; 8 months ago
brionyvj
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by candyfloss09)
to be honest i imagine you'll be okay, they should be lenient so tomorrow should be fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (137)
30.38%
It went fairly well (213)
47.23%
It didn't go too well (63)
13.97%
TERRIBLE! (38)
8.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed