The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Clearing is different every year, you don't know what's there available until results day

but the fact that all these courses have vacancies as of now according to UCAS website. Surely makes it more likely ?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
but the fact that all these courses have vacancies as of now according to UCAS website. Surely makes it more likely ?

it's likely to be retrospective data from last year (2021 entry), there's no way of unis determining how many places they can put into clearing without people getting their grades and confirming their offers
So I was looking on Clearing and there are loads of high level Nottingham courses, such as PPE and Econ related courses. Is it likely then that these will be available on results day as I might end up in Clearing if I don’t meet my firm offer

if you get whatever they want on the day grade wise could be lower than the current offer then deffo :smile:
Has anyone got their contracts for broadgate park and paid their deposits?
Original post by Redamber
Has anyone got their contracts for broadgate park and paid their deposits?

havnt paid my deposit wating until results day but i have got my initial contract
Original post by studious123_
havnt paid my deposit wating until results day but i have got my initial contract

Same
Original post by Studentlife007
I also firmed for Pharmacy! I’ll be staying at Cavendish

I'm staying at broadgate park
Original post by 20719
Hi guys, got a room at broadgate - when will they say which block/flat im in and how will i meet people on there? anyone else got a place? x

Hi I got a place at broadgate too, but I'm still waiting on my contract and more info
Original post by Redamber
I'm staying at broadgate park

i swapped my firm to Bath😂
i swapped my firm to Bath😂

Why?
Original post by Manvith
Why?

Better for me and i’ll prefer it there
Better for me and i’ll prefer it there

For which course?
Original post by Manvith
For which course?

pharmacy
if you're black African/Caribbean and was worried about this :colondollar::
https://nottsacs.com/2015/09/07/where-to-african-and-caribbean-groceries/
Original post by 20719
Hi guys, got a room at broadgate - when will they say which block/flat im in and how will i meet people on there? anyone else got a place? x

I got my broadgate room allocation through in mid-September last year, about a week before the move-in date, it sounds late but there was still plenty of time to find people in my block before i got to nottingham :smile:
Hi I have a room available at SPC as I am moving to another place. Currently all the rooms are fully booked so if anyone interested you can PM me for more information
Hi is anyone from The Vantage?
Original post by 1130En
Hi I have a room available at SPC as I am moving to another place. Currently all the rooms are fully booked so if anyone interested you can PM me for more information

Can you PM me please
Original post by flaurie
I got my broadgate room allocation through in mid-September last year, about a week before the move-in date, it sounds late but there was still plenty of time to find people in my block before i got to nottingham :smile:

lovely! thanks for letting me know x
Hi have u lot seen the freshers 22-23 private group on fb? Is this an actual thing I can join, it mentions freshers packs and all but i've heard that some of these can acc be fake? Lmk if u guys have joined and if i shld too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending