Ayeshar755
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
For natural sciences at Cambridge, will my GCSE grades be good enough to apply. This was the cancelled 2021 exams. I do think my education has been impacted by extenuating circumstances at home during the lockdown. There has been history of self harm and I get frequent counselling sessions. I have also been in a domestic abuse situation since I was young, and we also struggle financially. The school is aware of these circumstances and they got worse during the first national lockdown as it made my anxiety worse. I worked really hard and was aiming for 6 grade 9s and three grade 8s, but I was really upset by my bio, maths and chemistry grade as I wanted 9s in them. I was not expecting them to be low. I am thinking to go into the biological strand.
I got
Chemistry- 6
Biology- 7
Maths, physics, English language and lit - 8
Geography, Urdu and textiles - 9
PE BTEC: L2D*
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ayeshar755)
Yes, fine. You don't need to throw all the personal story at it - they're fine as they are.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.61%
Okay (72)
29.51%
A bit lacking (91)
37.3%
Not good at all (60)
24.59%

Watched Threads