The Student Room Group

University Applicants 2022

Hi fellow new year 13s! Which courses are you thinking of applying to and at which universities? Let's have a discussion! I'll start...

I'm thinking of applying for psychology at Kingston University, University of East London, University of Roehampton, University of Greenwich and London South Bank University.

Your turn!
Hi I'm also applying for Psychology, to Warwick, Bath, St Andrews, Edinburgh and Bristol. Let's see if I will get some offers...
Hi! I’m also applying to Greenwich and Kingston!
Original post by lifestartsnow.x
Hi fellow new year 13s! Which courses are you thinking of applying to and at which universities? Let's have a discussion! I'll start...

I'm thinking of applying for psychology at Kingston University, University of East London, University of Roehampton, University of Greenwich and London South Bank University.

Your turn!

i'm applying for kingston, greenwich and southbank also, gonna try and get a few unconditional offers if I can..
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ClippTube
i'm applying for kingston, greenwich and southbank also, gonna try and get a few unconditional offers if I can..

Hey what courses are you applying for at Kingston and Greenwich? :smile:
Original post by Charlotte1512
Hey what courses are you applying for at Kingston and Greenwich? :smile:

Investment Banking and Finance and Greenwich and Financial Economics at Kingston, hbu?

:smile:
I’m studying management and entrepreneurship:smile: we might be in the same area of the building
Law at Brunel, city, Greenwich & kingston
Reply 9
Marketing management at Brunel, Greenwich, essex. Need help 😩😩
ive applied and got an offer for international relations and languages
I have applied to university of West london, University of greenwich and Kingston University to study forensic science.
I applied to Kingston reading and Liverpool John moores for pharmacy

Quick Reply