lifestartsnow.x
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi fellow new year 13s! Which courses are you thinking of applying to and at which universities? Let's have a discussion! I'll start...

I'm thinking of applying for psychology at Kingston University, University of East London, University of Roehampton, University of Greenwich and London South Bank University.

Your turn!
karolina.green
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hi I'm also applying for Psychology, to Warwick, Bath, St Andrews, Edinburgh and Bristol. Let's see if I will get some offers...
Charlotte1512
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I’m also applying to Greenwich and Kingston!
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
There's a thread here too https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7118554
ClippTube
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lifestartsnow.x)
Hi fellow new year 13s! Which courses are you thinking of applying to and at which universities? Let's have a discussion! I'll start...

I'm thinking of applying for psychology at Kingston University, University of East London, University of Roehampton, University of Greenwich and London South Bank University.

Your turn!
i'm applying for kingston, greenwich and southbank also, gonna try and get a few unconditional offers if I can..
Last edited by ClippTube; 1 month ago
Charlotte1512
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ClippTube)
i'm applying for kingston, greenwich and southbank also, gonna try and get a few unconditional offers if I can..
Hey what courses are you applying for at Kingston and Greenwich?
ClippTube
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Charlotte1512)
Hey what courses are you applying for at Kingston and Greenwich?
Investment Banking and Finance and Greenwich and Financial Economics at Kingston, hbu?

Charlotte1512
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m studying management and entrepreneurship we might be in the same area of the building
missversace
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Law at Brunel, city, Greenwich & kingston
R4V123
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Marketing management at Brunel, Greenwich, essex. Need help 😩😩
ellllieee
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
ive applied and got an offer for international relations and languages
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6%
October 2021 (97)
48.5%
November 2021 (20)
10%
December 2021 (30)
15%
January 2021 (16)
8%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (20)
10%