2022 Consulting graduate and intern applications

Watch this thread
username5495592
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi guys,

With consulting applications starting to open up (EY-Parthenon, Oliver Wyman & OC&C all open now!), I thought we should start a thread to discuss progress, interviews, offers etc...

Would be good to keep each other updated when things open up!
Victxr
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Has anyone applied to EY-parthenon?
yhyhyh1996
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Bumping this thread as surprised there's no consulting thread!
Anyone had any updates from MBB post-test?
Levant142
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Was also searching for this thread yesterday! Where have you applied to??

No replies yet - in the email McK said replies on their imbellus test later today. I got my BCG test through yesterday - is game based? Have you done this one yet?
yhyhyh1996
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Levant142)
Was also searching for this thread yesterday! Where have you applied to??

No replies yet - in the email McK said replies on their imbellus test later today. I got my BCG test through yesterday - is game based? Have you done this one yet?
I've applied to the obvious ones, you? Also I should say I haven't had a test from BCG. A bit worried about how I did on Imbellus so not too hopeful.

Are you applying from undergrad?
Levant142
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by yhyhyh1996)
I've applied to the obvious ones, you? Also I should say I haven't had a test from BCG. A bit worried about how I did on Imbellus so not too hopeful.

Are you applying from undergrad?
Same - I've done MBB, OW, OC&C, Roland Berger, LEK and Strategy&. Yh - the imbellus game was so different to anything I've done before too. The BCG one is like a set of 12 mini games? Am doing that one and LEK today so will let you know how they go

Yes am applying from undergrad - you?
yhyhyh1996
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Same - I've done MBB, OW, OC&C, Roland Berger, LEK and Strategy&. Yh - the imbellus game was so different to anything I've done before too. The BCG one is like a set of 12 mini games? Am doing that one and LEK today so will let you know how they go

Yes am applying from undergrad - you?
I'm coming from PhD. I guess if I haven't received the BCG test I'm probably out of that one. Best of luck!
Levant142
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Nice! And I've heard a lot of firms let out tests in batches so I wouldn't worry - esp if you've got the McKinsey one. Just did BCG and it was acc a surprisingly nice test - not sure exactly what they are looking for but you don't have to sweat it.
yhyhyh1996
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Nice! And I've heard a lot of firms let out tests in batches so I wouldn't worry - esp if you've got the McKinsey one. Just did BCG and it was acc a surprisingly nice test - not sure exactly what they are looking for but you don't have to sweat it.
McK first round out
username5828290
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
McK first round out
ah I've not heard, guessing that's a rejection then.
Levant142
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
McK first round out
(Original post by Jamie0909)
ah I've not heard, guessing that's a rejection then.
Guess that's a rejection for me too then
Levant142
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
McK first round out
How do you know they're out? Did you get an interview?? If so, good luck!
yhyhyh1996
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
How do you know they're out? Did you get an interview?? If so, good luck!
I did get an interview invite. Though as I said it's for PhD so JA/A not BA -- so there's a chance they do these separately I think. So keep the faith! No news for now might be good news
Last edited by yhyhyh1996; 9 months ago
iq101
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I did get an interview invite. Though as I said it's for PhD so JA/A not BA -- so there's a chance they do these separately I think. So keep the faith! No news for now might be good news
Congratulations! What time today did you receive the email?
Nasuada12
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Received a McKinsey 1st round interview invite today. They said they would get back to everyone on the 29th, but I have a number of friends who haven't been contacted yet.
JohnSmitha
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Nasuada12)
Received a McKinsey 1st round interview invite today. They said they would get back to everyone on the 29th, but I have a number of friends who haven't been contacted yet.
Was that for the London Business Anlayst position or a more senior position like junior associate/associate for PHDs, MBAs etc
Nasuada12
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by JohnSmitha)
Was that for the London Business Anlayst position or a more senior position like junior associate/associate for PHDs, MBAs etc
London Business Analyst Summer (I'm a 2nd year BA student)
JohnSmitha
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Has anyone heard back who applied to the full time mckinsey business analyst position London office?
olivialottie
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by JohnSmitha)
Has anyone heard back who applied to the full time mckinsey business analyst position London office?
I haven’t heard anything yet
bbyturtlexox
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
can anyone find strategy& applications on their website
Last edited by bbyturtlexox; 9 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (29)
67.44%
In the post (2)
4.65%
Text (5)
11.63%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
16.28%

Watched Threads