The Student Room Group

Yr11 and doing futher maths help please?

I moved up for maths and i am in the first set one classs and i am doing futher maths.But i dont want to do futher maths becaus it is harder?Thats not the question do i sit a different paper then people doing higher maths? and what do you do.
can someone respond
Original post by kayla306
I moved up for maths and i am in the first set one classs and i am doing futher maths.But i dont want to do futher maths becaus it is harder?Thats not the question do i sit a different paper then people doing higher maths? and what do you do.

You will be doing the same higher tier maths paper as other sets doing higher tier. Further maths is a separate qualification with extra exams.
Original post by kayla306

By doing further maths you get two GCSEs. So you will still do the same higher paper as everyone else and get a gcse in maths and you will do a further maths paper as well to get another gcse.

Quick Reply

Latest