Uni Grades

Watch this thread
glazeddonut
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello!

I've achieved a 61.1% for my second year of uni which is 40% of my degree, while my 3rd year is worth 60% of my degree. Do you reckon getting a 1st overall for my degree would still be possible?

Also, if there's any archaeology students here- any tips for acing archaeology essays and reports? I seem to do better on my history essays, compared to archaeology ones

Thank you x
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
To do so (barring any additional caveats) you would need a third year average of 75.9%
Only you will know whether you would be capable of getting that but it is technically possible.
glazeddonut
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
To do so (barring any additional caveats) you would need a third year average of 75.9%
Only you will know whether you would be capable of getting that but it is technically possible.
I see, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (116)
41.13%
They're exactly what I expected (67)