The Student Room Group

Theatre and Drama studies A Level

I am doing theatre studies for A level but didn't do it for GCSE.. I feel a bit overwhelmed after my first class...everyone else in class did it at GCSE and are so much more confident than me... Could anyone who has done A Level theatre give me some advice and direction please....
Original post by Bibiljl
I am doing theatre studies for A level but didn't do it for GCSE.. I feel a bit overwhelmed after my first class...everyone else in class did it at GCSE and are so much more confident than me... Could anyone who has done A Level theatre give me some advice and direction please....

Yup, You are doing very well and your step to move up with GCSE is great. But now, the point is the base line which you are not having at this stage. I would like to suggest you that if you give a little bit time to your research on this topic. It will give you a handsome data and foundation. You can research on Google or any other platform online where you can find the best outcomes to make your background in this class.
Reply 2
Thank you for your response... Would l simply google 'baseline/ foundation for 'A' level Theatre Drama studies? Also do l stand a good chance of getting a good 'A' level result if l never did this subject at GCSE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending