The Student Room Group

help: GCSE English speech on Animal Testing- Questions i should be asked??

Hey, so as the title says, I have just written a first draft for my GCSE English speech (on Animal Testing) and my teacher said I should also think of some questions that I wanna be asked at the end.

Now, at first i WAS going to put up my speech on TSR so people could tell me some things i could improve on and so that I could better my speech, but i dont want people to think i copied it off the internet or that i cheated, because i promise i wrote my speech all by myself.

Anyways, what questions do you think would be suitable after an animal testing speech?

Thanks,
Reply 1
Original post by krystaloceanx
Hey, so as the title says, I have just written a first draft for my GCSE English speech (on Animal Testing) and my teacher said I should also think of some questions that I wanna be asked at the end.

Now, at first i WAS going to put up my speech on TSR so people could tell me some things i could improve on and so that I could better my speech, but i dont want people to think i copied it off the internet or that i cheated, because i promise i wrote my speech all by myself.

Anyways, what questions do you think would be suitable after an animal testing speech?

Thanks,

if you're talking about the ethics of it you could have a question about whether there are any situations where it is necessary/ethical? or if we should continue to use products/medicines that have been tested on animals? i would say just try to think of questions where there could be two sides of an argument rather than just a simple explanation
This is a list of tips
Two sided questions are best
Focus on skills
Make notes
Be confident and calm
Stay positive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending