Luna29
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m going to study pharmacy at UEA. I literally having booked accommodation or anything. How do I go about looking for accommodation. Pplssss help!!!
Luna29
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Haven’t*
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Look on Spare Student Room - spare rooms in existing flat shares etc - https://student.spareroom.co.uk/
Or StuRents - https://sturents.com/student-accommo...orwich/norwich

If you still can't find anywhere, phone UEA Accomodation Office - they may be able to suggest some short-term accom to get you through the first few weeks.
University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Luna29)
I’m going to study pharmacy at UEA. I literally having booked accommodation or anything. How do I go about looking for accommodation. Pplssss help!!!
Hi Luna29, thank you for your question!

Congratulations on your place with us to study pharmacy, that's amazing. I'm not sure what the current picture is in terms of accommodation but I have a couple of suggestions for you:

Firstly, I can see on this page that there is still an option to create an account in order to apply for accommodation. I'm not sure what's on the other side of that, but it might be worth looking at. Alternatively, you could drop an email to [email protected] to enquire if there is any availability left anywhere, and if they have any suggestions on what you might be able to do from here.

Also, this live well support page on the uea(su) student union website has some information on renting privately and also states: "If you haven't started looking for your accommodation for the upcoming academic year then that's fine. We have a very good supply and variety of accommodation in Norwich and we don't expect this to change." On this page you can also find some various ways to contact the advice centre. There is an email address, phone number and some contact forms for specific avenues of support and advice.

I really hope this helps and you find some accommodation! We hope you have a brilliant time here and we look forward to welcoming you. If you have any other questions at all please feel free to just let me know.

Best wishes,
Danielle
Film and Television Studies
SamMeaker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I have just found out that I won't be returning this year. I have a double room off-campus that I no longer need. It is a newly built house with six bedrooms, costing £498 PCM. It is a 6-minute drive from campus. Please feel free to message me, I can send photos, etc. Sam
Mattaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

We've got a spare room a 15min walk away from UEA and is only £86 a week (bills included)

PM me if you're interested
Last edited by Mattaaaa; 1 month ago
ralu555
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello, have you managed to book a room? I am a second year and in a house with 5 flatmates which is 5 minutes from UEA. Im leaving UEA and I am looking for someone to take over my room and contract here. Cheap rent per week
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (18)
52.94%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (5)
14.71%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (5)
14.71%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (1)
2.94%
I haven't started researching yet (2)
5.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
8.82%

Watched Threads