The Student Room Group

Movies with wrestlers

Any movies with wrestlers that people can advise on?

I watched Marine 1 until Marine 6 and 12 Rounds until the 3rd one and curious for more

I know there is Condemned and Condemned 2.

Looking for advice on movies with wrestlers so I can find on Netflix to enjoy!
"Movies With Wrestlers" technically allows me to suggest Spider-Man (2002) because of Bonesaw, but that isn't on Netflix. Brilliant film though. I could also suggest Bumblebee because of John Cena. Other than that I'm not much use.
Original post by JVM2020

I watched Marine 1 until Marine 6 and 12 Rounds until the 3rd one and curious for more

The later Mummy films had The Rock in them. But I don't remember them. I think he was called a scorpion king. I remember it being unmemorable.
Original post by JVM2020

The Wrestler

The film released in 2008 is about a famous wrestler who had his climax of popularity and success in the 80s, but struggles in 21st century with his everyday life as an outdated and aged wrestler no one cares and tries everything to keep up both as wrestler and in private life.
Reply 4
fighting with my family
Reply 5
Original post by JVM2020

Movies starring real-life former wrestlers or movies about characters who are wrestlers?

Seeing as the ones you mentioned are headlined by real-life former wrestlers then I suggest you go for anything starring Dwayne Johnson, John Cena or Dave Bautista. Arguably the current most successful actors with a background in WWE. Search their names on Netflix and see what comes up.

Army Of The Dead starring Bautista comes to mind - it's on Netflix and it's a great movie. Red Notice starring DJ comes to Netflix on 12th November.
Anything with The Rock. Anything with Hulk Hogan. CM Punk has been in a couple of flicks.

Quick Reply

Latest