The Student Room Group

going into year 11

A lot of my friends did revision in the summer holidays for going into year 11, however i’ve not had the time and i’ve been really busy. I’m planning on doing 2 hours everyday at least of revision once I go back and two hours of volunteering work each week. Do you think this sounds okay? I feel like i should of revised during this summer but at the time I felt like it was a good time to re boot, I don’t regret not revising but I don’t know if my 2 hours everyday will be enough. I’m only aiming at Bs for all my subjects however I really want an A in english lit and geography. At the moment i’m getting Bs in all my subjects and As in geography, science and english. Do you think I have enough time to reach the grades i want?
Original post by (((-:
A lot of my friends did revision in the summer holidays for going into year 11, however i’ve not had the time and i’ve been really busy. I’m planning on doing 2 hours everyday at least of revision once I go back and two hours of volunteering work each week. Do you think this sounds okay? I feel like i should of revised during this summer but at the time I felt like it was a good time to re boot, I don’t regret not revising but I don’t know if my 2 hours everyday will be enough. I’m only aiming at Bs for all my subjects however I really want an A in english lit and geography. At the moment i’m getting Bs in all my subjects and As in geography, science and english. Do you think I have enough time to reach the grades i want?

I believe the fact that you are planning, organise and putting time aside to get revision covered is such a positive step.

2 hours or even 90mins casual revision everyday and maybe twice a week intense revision should be fine. There is more than enough time to reach grade A and B if you start from now definately. Best of luck and enjoy your volunteering.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest