The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

About my resit

Hi
So I’m doing a resit in one of my Pharmacy module, i need to pass my examinations at 40% and is worth 70% of my module. The exams is 80 marks. How many marks do I then need to get a 40% pass
Also, one of my assessments is worth 20% of my module(it has a total of 41 marks) and the other assessment is worth 10 % of my module
How do I need to get a 40% in the entire module
You need to get 32 marks in your exam.

I don’t know what your other question means I’m afraid.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Obas98
Hi
So I’m doing a resit in one of my Pharmacy module, i need to pass my examinations at 40% and is worth 70% of my module. The exams is 80 marks. How many marks do I then need to get a 40% pass
Also, one of my assessments is worth 20% of my module(it has a total of 41 marks) and the other assessment is worth 10 % of my module

32 mks in exam; 16 ish in the 20% module. in the 10% module you'd also need 40% of whatever the total mks are.

This can be redistributed to get 40% overall, of course.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Obas98
Hi

Hey @Obas98,

Sorry to hear this.
I do believe you would need 32 marks in the exam providing you have got at least 40% in the rest of the work. In terms of the second assessment to pass you would need 17 marks.

I hope this helps!
From,

Amina 😊
4th year pharmacy student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending