The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

APA Reference Workbook on University of Chester Portal

Hiya, I need to ask a favour of anyone with access to the University of Chester portal.

I have tried several APA manuals, websites, and free-to-access workbooks from other universities. NONE are as good and easy to comprehend as the APA reference workbook that anyone is able to access on the University of Chester main portal -

If you search APA workbook on the UoC portal I am sure it will appear. Please can we DM and I will give my email so you can forward the workbook.

I left UoC 2 years ago and I am starting an MSc very soon, but my new university does not compare in this department whatsoever---

Thanks, so, so so so much. I have searched everywhere on my computer & emailsand I can't find it anywhere.

Further info on workbook:

Its quite large but comprehensive and very easy to navigate.

It has every example of APA reference and the exact easy to understand guidelines underneath of what goes where. It is a panacea and made me get perfect references that I had hand completed on every assignment I ever handed in, I am deeply lost without it.

Tip for uni leavers I didn't fully realise myself: You will lose access to the portal and email soon after leaving so make sure to save everything you can think of from both sources!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending