Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, so I’m starting an undergrad degree on September 27th.

I have now completed my online registration with uwe back in August. I was just wondering if anyone could let me know, when roughly confirmation of registration is send out by the uni to student finance as at the moment on my student finance account all my payments are still showing as ‘Awaiting Confirmation’. I’ve heard that apparently some unis only start sending out CoR about a week before the course starts so perhaps that’s also the case with Uwe.

Thanks in advance.
Leandro2000
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does it still say awaiting confirmation for you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Leandro2000)
Does it still say awaiting confirmation for you?
Yep
Leandro2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah im in the same scenario as you. Loads of my friends at different unis have now had theirs changed to scheduled. But it could just be certain unis do it differently.
Anonymous #1
Yeah im in the same scenario as you. Loads of my friends at different unis have now had theirs changed to scheduled. But it could just be certain unis do it differently.
Are you also going to Uwe? I sent them an email about it, and they said it’s normal as apparently they can only send the confirmation of registration on the day your course starts which is the 27th of Sep for me and most people.

So should be okay
Leandro2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah Im also going uwe and yeah so we should be good, nothing to worry about.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hi Guys,

I just wanted some quick help..

I was meant to receive my university student finance loan 13th sept, I start uni 20th and my student finance account still says 'awaiting confirmation'? although I have now got my ID card made, been given a university email, access to timetable etc..

Does anybody know what I can do? I still need to buy my stuff for uni but money hasn't dropped

Thanks.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi Guys,

I just wanted some quick help..

I was meant to receive my university student finance loan 13th sept, I start uni 20th and my student finance account still says 'awaiting confirmation'? although I have now got my ID card made, been given a university email, access to timetable etc..

Does anybody know what I can do? I still need to buy my stuff for uni but money hasn't dropped

Thanks.
Hi, unis are responsible for confirming your registration so I would speak directly to them. Have other people on your course received money yet?
Leandro2000
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, so I’m starting an undergrad degree on September 27th.

I have now completed my online registration with uwe back in August. I was just wondering if anyone could let me know, when roughly confirmation of registration is send out by the uni to student finance as at the moment on my student finance account all my payments are still showing as ‘Awaiting Confirmation’. I’ve heard that apparently some unis only start sending out CoR about a week before the course starts so perhaps that’s also the case with Uwe.

Thanks in advance.
Just wondering if it still says awaiting confirmation for you? (Mine does)
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah! mine still says awaiting and i just started uni today?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Yep it still does
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (310)
57.94%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (75)
14.02%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (59)
11.03%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (45)
8.41%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.74%

Watched Threads