8013's Pursuit to a First at the most stressful uni in HK (Year 1)

Watch
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have just finished math2011 chapter 13.1 today. This chapter is quite easy to understand for me. I attempted my first ever past paper question for math2011, from the 2014 spring midterm, and my answer was:
CORRECT!
This is absolutely amazing! On to 2411 after dinner!

By the way, my GPA should be around 60 to the UK scale. I have a 2.72 cumulative and a 2.87 major, both low 2:1s.
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
I will leave 2411 for tomorrow. I did comp2011 instead, following the third set of class notes to write a full program, converting the raw marks of an IAL exam to UMS marks and grades. The exam chosen was one of my actual ones.
Rep:
I went through Codeacademy lesson on vectors and went through half of notes 4 for comp2011. I used these to write a program which is used for the Taiwanese game show, Million Dollars Primary School, calculating the winnings of a contestant as I set all 10 questions as multiple choice.
Then I watched Leonard's next video about partial derivatives. I will be doing exercises on multivariable limits and continuity, and partial derivatives tomorrow. I will also go forward by a bit in comp2011 as well, finishing off notes 4, before learning more R programming on Sunday for math2411.
As the government has extended covid measures until after Chinese New Year, this pursuit gets an advantage as I will rarely go out until the start of the semester. I can continue to sprint forward by even more on comp2011 and math2011, as I start to get into my new semester routine next week, making up lost time because of a dental appointment on the 28th.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.97%
October 2021 (116)
47.54%
November 2021 (24)
9.84%
December 2021 (32)
13.11%
January 2021 (21)
8.61%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.66%