The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

University of Dundee - 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zakichan4
What’s the best accommodation? i don’t care much for price i just want my own toilet and catered would be nice

Hi , I have been looking at accommodation and the one I liked the most and with high student ratings was The Hub. U have ur own toilet and only share a kitchen with 4 or 5 peeps and u have a small double bed and it's just 5mins from the uni. It's set at 132/week

I'm going in to study dual qualifying law
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Thank you so much for the insight. I have an offer to study Law Eng/Ni but i am still undecided at the moment
Thank you so much for the insight. I have an offer to study Law Eng/Ni but i am still undecided at the moment

You are welcome. What other unis are you considering
Reply 23
I just got an unconditional offer for History from Dundee!!!

I also applied to Aberdeen, Stirling, Strathclyde and St Andrews

My Highers are AAABC
Nat 5s AAAABBBC
As well as a B in my HNC graded unit

I should be eligible for Widening Access as my postcode is SIMD 20 and my school is considered a low progression school
Original post by nat69
I just got an unconditional offer for History from Dundee!!!

I also applied to Aberdeen, Stirling, Strathclyde and St Andrews

My Highers are AAABC
Nat 5s AAAABBBC
As well as a B in my HNC graded unit

I should be eligible for Widening Access as my postcode is SIMD 20 and my school is considered a low progression school

Congratulations 🥳
Has anyone had an offer for Forensic Anthropology BSc? 😊
Original post by copernciana
Has anyone had an offer for Forensic Anthropology BSc? 😊

Yeah I have😊
Original post by Carly0093
Yeah I have😊

Congrats!! I'm really hoping I hear soon 🤞🏼
Congrats!! I'm really hoping I hear soon 🤞🏼

Thank you! Hopefully you hear soon😊
I sent my application away the start of December and got an offer just over a week later
What’s the best accommodation? i don’t care much for price i just want my own toilet and catered would be nice

Hi! Im not to sure about private accomodation, but in all halls at Dundee, every room is ensuite :smile:
Thank you! Hopefully you hear soon😊
I sent my application away the start of December and got an offer just over a week later

You're welcome, and thank you - I sent my application off in September so I was hoping I would hear relatively soon whether I'd gotten an offer 🤪

Once I hear I'll be sure to report back. If I get in then at least we'll both know someone else on the course 😊
Has anyone heard from any English courses yet? Or school of humanities courses? For example arts and social sciences or liberal arts?
You're welcome, and thank you - I sent my application off in September so I was hoping I would hear relatively soon whether I'd gotten an offer 🤪

Once I hear I'll be sure to report back. If I get in then at least we'll both know someone else on the course 😊

Yeah that will be good 👍
What other courses have you applied for
Yeah that will be good 👍

I've applied for Biological Sciences at Aberdeen, which I got an unconditional offer for 😊
You?
Yeah that will be good 👍

I got an unconditional offer 🥲
Original post by username5260072
I have applied for Biological and Biomedical sciences with NUS at Dundee and similar courses in other scottish unis
predicted: adv highers- AA, higher-A
Higher grades- AAAAA
and I like swimming, badminton, violin, volunteering etc.
If anyone else has applied to this course please get in touch cos I want to talk about the application process aha

same here!
Original post by ellamharvey
I've also applied to the same course. I'm still waiting to hear a reply from them !

have you received a reply yet?
Hey guys! just got a rejection for architecture , have 6As so bit concerned! so yeah
when are you wanting to move in? Unfortunately there is no catered- not to my knowledge at least.
Original post by Draize_tra1n
Has anyone heard from any English courses yet? Or school of humanities courses? For example arts and social sciences or liberal arts?

huya I applied for English and was offered a place at the humanities course for a C in a higher subject

Quick Reply

Latest