Robert Gordon University - 2022 Applicants Thread

Watch this thread
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Are you applying to Robert Gordon University for 2022 entry? Here is the place to meet other applicants and chat during the application process.

Here are a few icebreaker questions:

What course are you applying for:
What universities are you thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:
Advertisement
xoAimeeRosexo
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by 1582)
Are you applying to Robert Gordon University for 2022 entry? Here is the place to meet other applicants and chat during the application process.

Here are a few icebreaker questions:

What course are you applying for:
What universities are you thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:
Hi, I'm Aimee and applying to Paramedic Science! <3
Lizziemuir
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Hi, I am planning to apply for Occupational Therapy!
Advertisement
lucymccann
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I’m applying to diagnostic radiography!
zofia16may
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi! S5 applicant here, just got an offer for Scots Law for ABBB at higher!
Advertisement
saratom23
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Have you heard anything back from RGU yet about your application for Paramedic Science?
marchag
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Applied for Applied Sport and Exercise Science and have just been invited to a selection interview. A bit anxious about what to expect!
Advertisement
lolafinch1
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Has anyone applied for Fine Arts at RGU/ Grays school of art and heard back yet?
lozsveno
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yeah I’m applying for paramedic practice. Just had my interview yesterday so fingers crossed
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
I know this is 6 months later, but I got an unconditional offer to study Law at RGU!
marchag
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know this is 6 months later, but I got an unconditional offer to study Law at RGU!
Congratulations! I've now got an unconditional offer to study Applied Sport and Exercise Science at RGU . It's always been my top choice because I loved the vibe of the university, the course content and lecturers I've spoken with even though most people on TSR would say RGU isn't 'prestigious' and I got unconditionals from 'better' universities....
Advertisement
Mustafamustaf
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I totally agree with you! And congratulations I hope all goes well I went to their open day and everyone was so bright and cheery, I loved the vibe as well! I wish you good luck 😃
Teee_ade
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey,
I applied for social work over two months ago and I still haven’t gotten any updates
How long did it take for you to hear from rgu
Advertisement
marchag
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Teee_ade)
Hey,
I applied for social work over two months ago and I still haven’t gotten any updates
How long did it take for you to hear from rgu
I heard from them on 7th March. Did you apply before the 26th Jan deadline for equal consideration?
Teee_ade
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by marchag)
I heard from them on 7th March. Did you apply before the 26th Jan deadline for equal consideration?
No I applied in march
marchag
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Teee_ade)
No I applied in march
From what I understand, if you applied through UCAS then universities have until 14th July to respond to applications received after 26th January.
Teee_ade
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ohhh Thank you
I applied directly though
Advertisement
iEndeavor
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by marchag)
From what I understand, if you applied through UCAS then universities have until 14th July to respond to applications received after 26th January.
are you guys on any social media groups for RGU? i can't find anything online !
Teee_ade
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by iEndeavor)
are you guys on any social media groups for RGU? i can't find anything online !
There are a lot on Facebook
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (17)
37.78%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (20)
44.44%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (8)
17.78%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads