Reanna.xxx
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I did my ucat exam and got 2590 with SJT band 1. In my gcses i got 8s and 7s and hoping to get an A level predition of A*AA. My initial choices were queen mary, kings and southampton but now I’m not sure if that’s too risky? Which UK universities do i have a better chance of getting an interview offer at?
LinaSaadani
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
King's has average UCAT for successful applicants of around 2800, so I would steer clear of that one. Queen Mary supposedly doesn't accept applicants below the third decile for UCAT scores, so that may also be risky.
Focus on unis that favour GCSEs and check out this link https://www.uniadmissions.co.uk/ucat...-universities/
someone9999999
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Reanna.xxx)
I did my ucat exam and got 2590 with SJT band 1. In my gcses i got 8s and 7s and hoping to get an A level predition of A*AA. My initial choices were queen mary, kings and southampton but now I’m not sure if that’s too risky? Which UK universities do i have a better chance of getting an interview offer at?
out of interest, what unis have you got an offer from so far?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by someone9999999)
out of interest, what unis have you got an offer from so far?
You mean interviews?
someone9999999
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (18)
7.29%
October 2021 (117)
47.37%
November 2021 (25)
10.12%
December 2021 (32)
12.96%
January 2021 (21)
8.5%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.53%