Eu migrant status for stu finance

Watch this thread
Ipitiesi
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
masters or post graduate student finance
Hello all,
I need urgent advice. I have just been rejected for student finance. I do not understand the reason that my residency requirement is not sufficient. I have presetlled status. I work and live in kent. I have applied as EU migrant worker. Is there any anything I missed to cause my rejection.? I need your help please! Thanks,
Greg.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ipitiesi)
masters or post graduate student finance
Hello all,
I need urgent advice. I have just been rejected for student finance. I do not understand the reason that my residency requirement is not sufficient. I have presetlled status. I work and live in kent. I have applied as EU migrant worker. Is there any anything I missed to cause my rejection.? I need your help please! Thanks,
Greg.
Hi there, what did the email or letter say? They should have provided a reason.

If you contact us on Twitter/Facebook or call us then we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
Ipitiesi
Rep:
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there, what did the email or letter say? They should have provided a reason.

If you contact us on Twitter/Facebook or call us then we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
Hi Isaac, They said " based on the information they received I am ineligible for student finance. I provided what they demanded.
I gave my pre-settled status, payslips passport driving licence. I applied as a migrant worker..
Thank you for the reply.
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hi Isaac, They said " based on the information they received I am ineligible for student finance. I provided what they demanded.
I gave my pre-settled status, payslips passport driving licence. I applied as a migrant worker..
Thank you for the reply.
I advise you to contact us on Twitter/Facebook so we can review your account and check eligibility.

Thanks, Isaac
Ipitiesi
Rep:
Hello Isaac,
Thanks for your reply. Is your twitter page the same with student finance England or the student room?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hello Isaac,
Thanks for your reply. Is your twitter page the same with student finance England or the student room?
You're welcome.

You can find our Twitter page here:
http://ow.ly/4Em330nPlau

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (277)
41.91%
The paper was reasonable (274)
41.45%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.08%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.56%

Watched Threads