The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Online enrolment done - now what?

I've done my online enrolment for Plymouth University. And now I don't know what to do. I was expecting an email to tell me when exactly and where I would be going to attend uni.

I don't want to wait until the last minute before calling for help so, what's my next step?

Plymouth University (placed this here to let TSR detect topic)
(edited 2 years ago)
use the timetable
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by Piss_Goblin
use the timetable

My timetable has nothing except for one thing, ADA001 at 9AM with a non-post code location
Original post by MidMidnight
My timetable has nothing except for one thing, ADA001 at 9AM with a non-post code location

Hey MidMidnight,

Sorry to hear this has been a bit confusing for you!

I can recommend to get in touch with the Admissions team and they should be able to provide you more info or point you in the right direction and help you out there :smile:.

Give 'em a call on +44(0)1752 585858 or email [email protected] :cute:

Let me know how you get on!

Luke - University of Plymouth
I've had the same thing - except my whole timetable is blank. I think maybe they'll just update it nearer the induction week. The induction page for my course has a rough schedule of what we're doing / where / what materials are needed - but im not sure if every course has this.
Original post by University of Plymouth
Hey MidMidnight,

Sorry to hear this has been a bit confusing for you!

I can recommend to get in touch with the Admissions team and they should be able to provide you more info or point you in the right direction and help you out there :smile:.

Give 'em a call on +44(0)1752 585858 or email [email protected] :cute:

Let me know how you get on!

Luke - University of Plymouth

Thanks :biggrin: And also, I just received an email today about my induction and enrolment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending