TheEgg
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hinwit)
I don't think it's random. A lot of us grad applicants received an invite at the exact same day and time.
Im hoping it’s random, I’m a grad and haven’t received an invite yet!!
Any other grads here that have yet to receive an invitation?
BW15
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheEgg)
Im hoping it’s random, I’m a grad and haven’t received an invite yet!!
Any other grads here that have yet to receive an invitation?
It is definitely random, they're given out whenever the admissions team gets around to looking at them! They'll also be sending them out for a while given that they don't seem to be giving a whole lot of time between the invite and the interview. I was losing hope (none of my other grad friends got Dundee interviews last year so was super nervous!) but I got my invite yesterday
TheEgg
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BW15)
It is definitely random, they're given out whenever the admissions team gets around to looking at them! They'll also be sending them out for a while given that they don't seem to be giving a whole lot of time between the invite and the interview. I was losing hope (none of my other grad friends got Dundee interviews last year so was super nervous!) but I got my invite yesterday
You have given me hope! Thank you haha!!
hinwit
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BW15)
But that's why I'm thinking it's not that random. None of the grad applicants had heard back until yesterday (at least according to TSR).
LidaH
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
My son got an invite!
2650 UCAT A*A*A*A*A a levels achieved, RUK
I’m very happy he can compete for one of those 15 places! Anyone knows interviews/offers ratio for RUK 2020/2021?
Good luck to all of you! You are admirable!
Last edited by LidaH; 2 weeks ago
LidaH
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nm12)
Hi I’m still waiting on hearing back from Dundee and I’m a bit worried because I know a lot of people already have their interview dates. I have 6 highers at an A and am doing adv Chem and bio, and higher psychology (all aiming for As). My UCAT was 2510 and band 2 which I know is lower than a lot of people, I’m wondering if anyone else is still waiting.
I think you will be fine in Scottish category. Last year invites for UCAT around this level was towards the end of the month. Be patient 😊. I know international EU with 2530 who got an offer last year. Scottish cat has lower threshold.
Revoli
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I've been reading up on the Dundee Medical School in preparation for interviews and I just want to clarify something.

It says that the medical school is attached to Ninewells Hospital. Does this that it is associated with the hospital or that the school itself is located in Ninewells?
Glory2344
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
🙋🏽*♀️Does anyone know what the selection process after the interview is? Does the UCAT and academic record play a role or will it be based on the interview scores alone?
Angiogram1
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Revoli)
Hi, I've been reading up on the Dundee Medical School in preparation for interviews and I just want to clarify something.

It says that the medical school is attached to Ninewells Hospital. Does this that it is associated with the hospital or that the school itself is located in Ninewells?
Both I think it’s quite apart from the rest of uni
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Glory2344)
🙋🏽*♀️Does anyone know what the selection process after the interview is? Does the UCAT and academic record play a role or will it be based on the interview scores alone?
Just interview scores
Glory2344
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by GANFYD)
Just interview scores
That’s great! Thank you
loveforchelsea
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
How long did it take you to receive the interview booking confirmation email after you booked the interview? As I booked the interview on the 19th and still haven't received it.
emilylhorrocks
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by loveforchelsea)
How long did it take you to receive the interview booking confirmation email after you booked the interview? As I booked the interview on the 19th and still haven't received it.
for me it was about 24hrs. but if you submitted on a friday i’d say just be patient, don’t expect them to get back to you at the weekend when they’re most likely off work
loveforchelsea
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by emilylhorrocks)
for me it was about 24hrs. but if you submitted on a friday i’d say just be patient, don’t expect them to get back to you at the weekend when they’re most likely off work
Right, that would make sense as I booked it on a friday (19th). Thanks!
TheEgg
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone had any emails today?😣
vaish20004
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheEgg)
Has anyone had any emails today?😣
No not yet
kg1964
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
nope i have been checking every 15 minutes though
vaish20004
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by kg1964)
Same here
TheEgg
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by kg1964)
Same 😖
vaish20004
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Has the application pending decision disappeared for anyone?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (6)
24%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (0)
0%
Finding the time to revise (4)
16%
Finding the motivation (3)
12%
Getting distracted (2)
8%
Procrastination (10)
40%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads