Lancaster University A100 2022 entry

Watch
bangtann123
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ClarissaBella)
They say on their website that they total the three sections. There is no mention anywhere that I have seen of required scores for individual sections. For UK medical schools, they receive the BMAT scores because you will have named the ones you applied to when you registered for the exam.
Alright, thank you very much. (:
Effyd123
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I screwed up my BMAT because I had to wait 4 hours to sit it... Was getting 16-17 in my mocks but only got 10.4 in my real :bawling:

I sent in special considerations but I'm probably gonna be rejected now.... Absolutely furious with CAAT!!!
bangtann123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Effyd123)
I screwed up my BMAT because I had to wait 4 hours to sit it... Was getting 16-17 in my mocks but only got 10.4 in my real :bawling:

I sent in special considerations but I'm probably gonna be rejected now.... Absolutely furious with CAAT!!!
last year's cut off was 10.2 i think so there's still hope (:
FV2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
does anybody know when Lancaster begin to give out interviews/rejections?
Bethep
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just got accepted to Lancaster for Law last week.. loved it when I visited but have to decide between there, UEA in Norwich and Cardiff.. any opinions from anyone welcome 😊
Clintt15
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bethep)
Just got accepted to Lancaster for Law last week.. loved it when I visited but have to decide between there, UEA in Norwich and Cardiff.. any opinions from anyone welcome 😊
This is the Medicine thread
Last edited by Clintt15; 1 month ago
Effyd123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bangtann123)
last year's cut off was 10.2 i think so there's still hope (:
Thanks for the positivity... Lancaster's my dream so I hope you're right...
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for the positivity... Lancaster's my dream so I hope you're right...
Fingers crossed for you all my eldest studies there (different science), she a second year and she loves it there
helloqorld
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

hi how did you send special considerations?
Effyd123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by helloqorld)
hi how did you send special considerations?
Sent in special considerations through CAAT on the link my centre gave me. I also emailed Lancaster with the details and they said they added it as a note on the application
Carolinaaaa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Did anyone get an email asking for fee status (pre settled/settled) from Lancaster uni to prove it?
Effyd123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Carolinaaaa)
Did anyone get an email asking for fee status (pre settled/settled) from Lancaster uni to prove it?
Yh i did. last week
Carolinaaaa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yh i did. last week
Does it mean anything? haha im trying to make myself feel better here after all this stress :')
YGarcia03
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone received an interview for Lancaster yet?
Carolinaaaa
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
not yet, hbu?
little 0220
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
do you think a total bmat (3 sections) score of 14.3 is good enough for an international student to apply for Lancaster? so stressed now
little 0220
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
is a total score of 14.3 for BMAT (3 sections) good enough for an international student to apply for Lancaster do you guys think?
floralpink
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by little 0220)
is a total score of 14.3 for BMAT (3 sections) good enough for an international student to apply for Lancaster do you guys think?
do they add the three scores or just 2
ClarissaBella
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by floralpink)
do they add the three scores or just 2
They total the scores of all three sections.
aZm16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bethep)
My cousin has just started her first year of Law this year at Lancaster. She said there is lots of reading to do but she doesn’t mind that, and she’s very very busy trying to balance work and cooking and your free time but that applies to all unis. But she enjoys it!
I’m applying to Lancaster for medicine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
6.91%
October 2021 (117)
47.56%
November 2021 (25)
10.16%
December 2021 (32)
13.01%
January 2021 (21)
8.54%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.57%