Lancaster University A100 2022 entry

Watch
a1236h
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know when Lancaster will send the interview invite?
Effyd123
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ah1236)
read previous posts
little 0220
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ah1236)
last week, I saw people saying that they will make decisions and send out invites and rejections in 2-3 weeks' time but I'm not sure
amberbamba
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Lancaster is literally the slowest one I swear
Jopi_Flores
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do people think 11.9 is going to be enough for interview? just got rejected from bsms as I missed the cut off so I’m quite worried
bangtann123
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jopi_Flores)
Do people think 11.9 is going to be enough for interview? just got rejected from bsms as I missed the cut off so I’m quite worried
i should hope so bc i only have 11.7 rip. what was bsms cut off?
a1236h
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think so because going through last years thread the cut off was like 10.2-10.5. I hope they send out decisions soon
Jopi_Flores
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bangtann123)
i should hope so bc i only have 11.7 rip. what was bsms cut off?
They count the bmat differently as they assign a number to the letter part of the essay result. A=5, B=4, C=3. My score was s1- 4.2, s2- 4.7, s3- 3A
My total was 16.9 but the cut off was 17.4
Funnyjam3728
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I blanked out doing my second room so much and the 3rd room I think I misunderstood the questions.
little 0220
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Funnyjam3728)
I blanked out doing my second room so much and the 3rd room I think I misunderstood the questions.
omg, you had the interview already?
Funnyjam3728
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Omg wrong forum. sorry!!!!
little 0220
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Omg wrong forum. sorry!!!!
haha, I was so scared just now
aZm16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Many many people apply to Brighton & Sussex because it is a really good university. That may be the reason the cut off is high and I think higher than Imperials cut off 😉
little 0220
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
anyone knows when they will start to send out interview invites coz it's nearly Christmas break time for staff
Clintt15
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by little 0220)
anyone knows when they will start to send out interview invites coz it's nearly Christmas break time for staff
i imagine tomorrow or Friday - last year was 17th Dec
BenC10166
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by golden_jams)
Did your test centre also have technical errors? Twitter is going mad at the admissionstest team.
Yes I had this issue also, it was quite frustrating on the day!
Effyd123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BenC10166)
Yes I had this issue also, it was quite frustrating on the day!
ye. i had the issue so i got quite a low grade... very disappointed. but hopefully ill still get interview
mallon22
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
10.4 total. This isn't enough is it?
SAME. hoping it’s enough seeing as i just got rejected from imperial
ddewfield
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Been rejected from all my other unis, so this is my only hope now
a1236h
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by little 0220)
I honestly hope they send out something today otherwise we are probably going to hear in January
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7%
October 2021 (116)
47.74%
November 2021 (24)
9.88%
December 2021 (32)
13.17%
January 2021 (21)
8.64%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.7%