Lancaster University A100 2022 entry

Watch
Clintt15
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by a1236h)
I honestly hope they send out something today otherwise we are probably going to hear in January
I really doubt we will be waiting till January because they usually begin interviews straight after break - hopefully today
BenC10166
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by a1236h)
I honestly hope they send out something today otherwise we are probably going to hear in January
I’m a re-applicant for Lancaster medical school, last year they gave them out today in the afternoon around 5ish. (Today being 17th December) that doesn’t mean they give out interviews the same day every year I’m just saying that it will be soon!
Clintt15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BenC10166)
I’m a re-applicant for Lancaster medical school, last year they gave them out today in the afternoon around 5ish. (Today being 17th December) that doesn’t mean they give out interviews the same day every year I’m just saying that it will be soon!
Yea i thought the same - on their website they say admissions open till 23rd so could be anytime up till then
BenC10166
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Clintt15)
Yea i thought the same - on their website they say admissions open till 23rd so could be anytime up till then
Don’t worry too much, if the email comes then it comes, nothing you do can change it. Best to just distract yourself and do something rather than waiting for the email!!
Clintt15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Don’t worry too much, if the email comes then it comes, nothing you do can change it. Best to just distract yourself and do something rather than waiting for the email!!
Being doin interview prep most of the day - nothing better to do than that on my gap year
BenC10166
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jopi_Flores)
Do people think 11.9 is going to be enough for interview? just got rejected from bsms as I missed the cut off so I’m quite worried
If this is any consolation, I applied last year with 11.9A and I was given an interview to Lancaster! I know it’s a different year so it may be more or less competitive this year in BMAT scores but I’m just saying there’s defo a chance!!
BenC10166
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Clintt15)
Being doin interview prep most of the day - nothing better to do than that on my gap year
Haha same, I have interview books and notes for it so let’s hope I get an interview so they can be used lol
Clintt15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Haha same, I have interview books and notes for it so let’s hope I get an interview so they can be used lol
Where else have you applied?
uchiha1tachi
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anyone heard back yet??
bangtann123
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by uchiha1tachi)
Anyone heard back yet??
nope. you?
bangtann123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i doubt they're letting us know this year tbh
uchiha1tachi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bangtann123)
nope. you?
nah i havent heard back either. any idea why they're so slow to reply?
Clintt15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
admissions open till 23rd and they interview jan-feb so I assume we'll hear before thursday
FV2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
will they email with interviews and rejections on the same day?
Arak1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What did you guys score at bmat? I got 11.7 would you say I have a chance?
bangtann123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Arak1)
What did you guys score at bmat? I got 11.7 would you say I have a chance?
same! i sure hope we do lol
YGarcia03
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I received an email today giving my login details to the student portal/Lancaster app. They said that my application is being reviewed and they will be in contact soon. Hope this helps anyone x
uchiha1tachi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YGarcia03)
I received an email today giving my login details to the student portal/Lancaster app. They said that my application is being reviewed and they will be in contact soon. Hope this helps anyone x
UH OH
a1236h
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YGarcia03)
What’s ur bmat?
bangtann123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yk i actually thought it would be a lot more competitive this year due to grade inflation but now I'm having second thoughts due to all the problems people faced during bmat
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6%
October 2021 (97)
48.5%
November 2021 (20)
10%
December 2021 (30)
15%
January 2021 (16)
8%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (20)
10%