_.muhammad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hey guys,
When adding my top 8 GCSEs they both include maths and also further maths. Would they only use one of them or can they use both? I know for eg: Leicester only take the highest from the two and just uses that one
Thanks
liamsamuels
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi everyone - do we know yet if the scoring system is the same as last year? It's obviously quite late in the cycle so could they still change it without publishing the system? Thanks
SyedN
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by k_grg)
hey where did u get this info from? i have been trying to get info about the actual scoring system for leeds for ages
They usually have these on Freedom of Information requests.

(Original post by _.muhammad)
Hey guys,
When adding my top 8 GCSEs they both include maths and also further maths. Would they only use one of them or can they use both? I know for eg: Leicester only take the highest from the two and just uses that one
Thanks
I believe you should be fine as long as you have English Language, Maths and Bio and Chem but you should double check with the university themselves.
purplea444
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi guys, I didn’t put my AS results on my application and it’s already submitted. They were AAA. My GCSES aren’t the strongest either. I got 887776666. Have my lost my chances? Can I email them to tell them?? so scared
golden_jams
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by purplea444)
Hi guys, I didn’t put my AS results on my application and it’s already submitted. They were AAA. My GCSES aren’t the strongest either. I got 887776666. Have my lost my chances? Can I email them to tell them?? so scared
Hey, I realised I made a small mistake on my application. You can just call UCAS and they can update your application for you. Don't worry
Last edited by golden_jams; 1 day ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (48)
13.41%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
25.98%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.6%
I'm finding things difficult (124)
34.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.38%

Watched Threads