becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Welcome to the UCLan A100 2022 Entry Discussion.

UCLan A100 2021 thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6306472

For general information click:
https://www.uclan.ac.uk/undergraduat.../medicine-mbbs

For entry requirements click above and scroll down to "Entry Requirements"

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
KA_P
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Does anyone know the interview to offer ratio? Could there be any tips from current students and your stats if possible? Do you like the campus? Likes and dislikes? I'm just asking random questions now aha. Hope everyone's having a good day... : )
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hunchoM)
Nope, only received the health questionnaire
Hello!
I am a UK mature student wanting to apply to UCLAN - need some friendly advice please - how was the process?
UCLan Student
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 333111)
Hello!
I am a UK mature student wanting to apply to UCLAN - need some friendly advice please - how was the process?
Hi 333111,

Thanks for your message! It's great to hear that you are wanting to apply to study with us here at UCLan.

For more information on the application process, please visit here. Once you have clicked on the level of study you are applying for, this will provide you with more information, such as entry requirements, key dates and your next steps.

I graduated from UCLan this year, and found the application process really straightforward and easy to navigate. If you have any problems or further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch or you can find relevant contact details here.

Best of luck with your application 😊
Dan
Leaf.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Does uclan consider A levels if you have a degree?
Leaf.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by KA_P)
Does anyone know the interview to offer ratio? Could there be any tips from current students and your stats if possible? Do you like the campus? Likes and dislikes? I'm just asking random questions now aha. Hope everyone's having a good day... : )
Are you a home (UK) student?
KA_P
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Leaf.)
Are you a home (UK) student?
Yeah I am (I'm no longer applying to UCLan anymore however)
Leaf.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by KA_P)
Yeah I am (I'm no longer applying to UCLan anymore however)
Any reason in particular as to why?
KA_P
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Leaf.)
Any reason in particular as to why?
Hm I'd say the number of places available mostly deterred me. This is my second time applying, so I don't feel confident applying to UCLan, I guess I weighed my options and my likelihood of getting an interview and whether or not I would be put at advantage/disadvantage post-interview and compared that to my other potential uni choices and so went with something other than UCLan. I hope I'm not deterring anyone else btw, I'm just trying to apply strategically based on my background, and everyone's background is unique so they should make their own choices according to the research they've done and apply that to their portfolio/application.
Leaf.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by KA_P)
Hm I'd say the number of places available mostly deterred me. This is my second time applying, so I don't feel confident applying to UCLan, I guess I weighed my options and my likelihood of getting an interview and whether or not I would be put at advantage/disadvantage post-interview and compared that to my other potential uni choices and so went with something other than UCLan. I hope I'm not deterring anyone else btw, I'm just trying to apply strategically based on my background, and everyone's background is unique so they should make their own choices according to the research they've done and apply that to their portfolio/application.
Cheers mate. Thanks for your advice.
KA_P
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Leaf.)
Cheers mate. Thanks for your advice.
: )))
AKA NO LIMITS
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by UCLan Student)
Hi 333111,

Thanks for your message! It's great to hear that you are wanting to apply to study with us here at UCLan.

For more information on the application process, please visit here. Once you have clicked on the level of study you are applying for, this will provide you with more information, such as entry requirements, key dates and your next steps.

I graduated from UCLan this year, and found the application process really straightforward and easy to navigate. If you have any problems or further questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch or you can find relevant contact details here.

Best of luck with your application 😊
Dan
How many interviews are given out for medicine?
goldensky
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone know if we still need to fill out the TSS form this year?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (46)
13.33%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
26.96%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.39%
I'm finding things difficult (116)
33.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed