The Student Room Group

UCLan A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Some guy on the "2022 entry A100 / A101 Medicine fastest and slowest offer senders" has received an interview invite from UCLan. Apparently, there are interviews next week and on 7/2/22.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by loveforchelsea
Some guy on the "2022 entry A100 / A101 Medicine fastest and slowest offer senders" has received an interview invite from UCLan. Apparently, there are interviews next week and on 7/2/22.

Yeah for international students.
Original post by samiii_00
Yeah for international students.

I’m international and haven’t received anything lol 😭😭
Original post by Narrussop
I rang uclan this week in regards to home applicants and they said

'They are going through the TSS atm and we should hear from them in March for an interview in April'

so its really similar to last year

I need to stop checking this thread every day for updates :biggrin:

Aaahh that’s such a long wait, and so close to alevels, hopefully we’ll all hear good news!
Hi Just wondering has anyone got any interview for uclan a100 2022 entry?Thanks
Hi has the application deadline passed for uclan ?
Original post by sherdilsherazi
Hi has the application deadline passed for uclan ?

for home students yes
what about international direct
what about international direct

For 2022 entry ?
yes sept 2022
yes sept 2022

you can still apply to UCLan if you are an international student directly :smile:
yes sept 2022

Hi @sherdilsherazi,

Thanks for your question and it's great to hear that you're interested in studying at UCLan!

For more information on the application process for September 2022, please visit the following link here. You can also view more information on how to apply here.

If you have any further questions, our friendly International team can help you with any additional questions. You can email them on [email protected] or by calling +441772895024.

I hope this helps and good luck :smile:

Best wishes,
Dan
does uclan reply differently to direct applicants and ucas ones?
is 15 the exact number they take or could it be more or less, how many students did they take in previous years
How many interviews do they usually hand out based on past years
Reply 275
Original post by lk67ismyrealname
is 15 the exact number they take or could it be more or less, how many students did they take in previous years

I found a FOI regarding this. Here’s the link: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/656851/response/1562004/attach/2/FOI%202172%20Response.docx?cookie_passthrough=1

wow...529 applicants and only 19 spaces....💔

Uclan is my only option🥺🥺😭got rejected by everyone else
Reply 278

I know, it’s heartbreaking 😢
@UCLan Ambassador Could you please let me know how many MBBS seats there are for international students and how many international applications do you get?
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending