tecna
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Unknown3598)
Probably the same as the UCAS format (max 4000 characters) as many other ppl will be applying through UCAS, so probably to keep it fair
Heyy guys
I'm a home students
Achieved AAAA*
I have also applied for uclan.
Really anxious considering the stats..but has anyone heard from them yet?
Unknown3598
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tecna)
Heyy guys
I'm a home students
Achieved AAAA*
I have also applied for uclan.
Really anxious considering the stats..but has anyone heard from them yet?
Same I’m a home student too, and so far I haven’t heard back, I think they might start sending out interviews in December?
Have you had any other emails other than the email to confirm your email address because I haven’t got anything yet.
tecna
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Same I’m a home student too, and so far I haven’t heard back, I think they might start sending out interviews in December?
Have you had any other emails other than the email to confirm your email address because I haven’t got anything yet.
No I havent heard anything from them yet
R u 100% set on going to uclan
bugaboo02
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I didn't get any email address confirmation thing?
saharali005
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bugaboo02)
I didn't get any email address confirmation thing?
I got one about a registration number? Also are u sure thags when they’re sending out interviews?
tecna
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by saharali005)
I got one about a registration number? Also are u sure thags when they’re sending out interviews?
Do u lot mind sharing ur stats esp a level grades?
bugaboo02
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i didn't get one about registration number either.... what did the email say ?
Last edited by bugaboo02; 1 month ago
tecna
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Lmao mee 2
saharali005
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dear Sahar

Thank you for applying to study Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at the University of Central Lancashire based at University Main Campus.

We are delighted that you are considering UCLan for the next stage of your education.

Course Details:

Start Date: 12th September 2022
Mode: Full Time
Teaching Method: N/A at University Main Campus

You have been allocated the following Registration number which you should use in any future correspondence with the University: x
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
saharali005
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tecna)
Do u lot mind sharing ur stats esp a level grades?
I haven’t received a level grades but I got
Igcses:98887766
AS AACC (resat the two c’s in october)
Predicted grades- A*AA
tecna
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dear Sahar

Thank you for applying to study Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at the University of Central Lancashire based at University Main Campus.

We are delighted that you are considering UCLan for the next stage of your education.

Course Details:

You have been allocated the following Registration number which you should use in any future correspondence with the University:
I wouldnt post the registration number on a public forum
Last edited by tecna; 1 month ago
Leaf.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dear Sahar

Course Details:

You have been allocated the following Registration number which you should use in any future correspondence with the University: x
Yeah get rid of that number, people are snakes
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
Unknown3598
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Same!
Unknown3598
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Same!
Oh wait the registration number should be on the first email they sent(where you had to confirm your email),
But then after that I didn’t get any other email like the post above
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dear Sahar

Course Details:

(Original post by tecna)
I wouldnt post the registration number on a public forum
(Original post by Leaf.)
Yeah get rid of that number, people are snakes
I have edited it out for them, you are right.

Reminder to everyone else: do not post your personal info in a public thread.
saharali005
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
I have edited it out for them, you are right.

Reminder to everyone else: do not post your personal info in a public thread.
Oh I’m such an idiot 😭 thank you because my time zone is so different I only saw it now
TheEgg
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anyone have any updates?
tecna
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheEgg)
Anyone have any updates?
Nope
TheEgg
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tecna)
Nope
Did you receive a “confirm your email” email yet?
bugaboo02
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheEgg)
Did you receive a “confirm your email” email yet?
No
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.53%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.05%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.37%
Finding the motivation (24)
25.26%
Getting distracted (14)
14.74%
Procrastination (38)
40%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.05%

Watched Threads