loveforchelsea
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Has any international student received this form?
vaish20004
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by loveforchelsea)
Has any international student received this form?
Nope received nothing yet
vaish20004
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Did no international students receive any updates cuz according to last years thread people started receiving interviews by now
samiii_00
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sarahjanesmith)
whats the form called?
It just says TSS
samiii_00
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I found that it’s extremely similar to Keeles R+R form...so I think I could possible get this form complete today
tecna
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Leaf.)
Bloody hell, well done. Yeah mines really of the volunteering nature too.

How was your reference? I had my uni university tutor do mine, but I’m 150% sure he didn’t even check the guidance from uclan. Prob get 0 points there 😭😭 how was yours
I didnt read my reference
But last year it was one of the best ones in my college
Btw I'm on a gap year
I did send the guidance to my college , I'm sure my headteacher used it correctly
Leaf.
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by samiii_00)
I found that it’s extremely similar to Keeles R+R form...so I think I could possible get this form complete today
yess I just had a look too! similar to forms that other unis want - so hopefuly not too difficult to fill in!
sarahjanesmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
can we write the same things as the stuff in our ps?
samiii_00
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sarahjanesmith)
can we write the same things as the stuff in our ps?
I don’t see why not...that’s ur experience
tecna
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I guyz I have some questions
1st of all is the TSS form used to shortlist candidates for interviews or is it only sent to those who will be invited for an interview
Does having more work experiences make a difference I only have volunteered in a care home I dont have any other work experince
I have done online stuff but does tht even count .
I have also done the nuffield research project but again they arent asking for that sort of work experince
samiii_00
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tecna)
I guyz I have some questions
1st of all is the TSS form used to shortlist candidates for interviews or is it only sent to those who will be invited for an interview
Does having more work experiences make a difference I only have volunteered in a care home I dont have any other work experince
I have done online stuff but does tht even count .
I have also done the nuffield research project but again they arent asking for that sort of work experince
I think all applicants got sent it so it’s probs used alongside other qualifications to shortlist for an interview. Also care home is a great work experience addition, shows that ur helping out within ur community alongside ur academics. I think medschools are more interested in things like that rather than shadowing doctors as it shows ur actively involved rather than just standing around watching people do their jobs.
vaish20004
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I think all applicants got sent it so it’s probs used alongside other qualifications to shortlist for an interview. Also care home is a great work experience addition, shows that ur helping out within ur community alongside ur academics. I think medschools are more interested in things like that rather than shadowing doctors as it shows ur actively involved rather than just standing around watching people do their jobs.
I believe only home students have received this
Last edited by vaish20004; 2 weeks ago
Nioo
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone. I applied in October but I didn’t even receive a confirmation email or any sort of acknowledgement from them. I’m an international student and applied using their website and there it says that my application has been processed. Did everyone else get a confirmation email? Is there something wrong with my application which made it not go through properly?
saharali005
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nioo)
Hi everyone. I applied in October but I didn’t even receive a confirmation email or any sort of acknowledgement from them. I’m an international student and applied using their website and there it says that my application has been processed. Did everyone else get a confirmation email? Is there something wrong with my application which made it not go through properly?
I got a confirmation email. Email them or call. This is their international: [email protected]
Nioo
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Can you please send me their international phone number? Thank you so much for the reply btw 💖
tecna
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi
Guyz im really anxious
I have only volunteered at a care home and nothing else I have done the nuffield research project and the epq etc but that doesnt come under volunteering and shadowing experience
R u guyz writing about online work experience
I'm talking about the tss form
Leaf.
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tecna)
Hi
Guyz im really anxious
I have only volunteered at a care home and nothing else I have done the nuffield research project and the epq etc but that doesnt come under volunteering and shadowing experience
(Original post by tecna)
Hi
Guyz im really anxious
I’m just gonna write about all experiences.

Btw when Is the form due
Unknown3598
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Leaf.)
I’m just gonna write about all experiences.

Btw when Is the form due
On the email it said no later than Monday 13th December
Leaf.
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Unknown3598)
On the email it said no later than Monday 13th December
Great so we got some time then that’s good. Bloody hell though thinking about it if it’s all the way in December they then have to shortlist us for interviews etc so that stage will probably be January omg
Nioo
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Leaf.)
Great so we got some time then that’s good. Bloody hell though thinking about it if it’s all the way in December they then have to shortlist us for interviews etc so that stage will probably be January omg
Are u a home student or an international student?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.75%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.08%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.53%
Finding the motivation (23)
24.73%
Getting distracted (14)
15.05%
Procrastination (37)
39.78%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed