The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Any one going to Lancaster?

hi, i recently finished my A-levels, and was wondering if any one was going to Lancaster, this year, as an undergraduate. I'm set to start this October. i want to make new friends before i start, so that i have an idea of who is going, and feel comfortable before and after i get there.
Original post by Anonymous
hi, i recently finished my A-levels, and was wondering if any one was going to Lancaster, this year, as an undergraduate. I'm set to start this October. i want to make new friends before i start, so that i have an idea of who is going, and feel comfortable before and after i get there.

Hi there's an official 2021 freshers group on FB thats ran by the uni. Then from there they add you to other platforms and instant chats. Unfortunately I cant post the link on here, as TSR are pretty strict, but you will have more of a chance on there. my eldest joined last year and got added to her subject group chat, college group chat etc.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Hey, starting as a freshman this October too. There are college and course specific WhatsApp groups. I can give you the invite for either of them if you want.
Reply 3
Hey, starting as a freshman this October too. There are college and course specific WhatsApp groups. I can give you the invite for either of them if you want.

Yes please, if you don’t mind
Original post by Lweendo
Yes please, if you don’t mind

No problem, just state your course and college in priv or here if you want, there’s a large Facebook group moderated by student ambassadors where you can request it personally too but they can time to accept a request to join.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending