UK Student Wanting to Study in Australia/New Zealand

Watch
irosef
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I want to study medicine and am considering studying in Australia. I have already done a bit of research and contacted Study Options (who coordinate the applications) and the universities I am considering are:1. UNSW Sydney2. Monash University, Melbourne3. Macquarie University, Sydney 4. Griffith University, Gold Coast5. University of Auckland I was hoping that anyone on here would be able to tell me more about their experience at any of these universities and/or their application process. Thank you very much
ATreutler2291
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by irosef)
I want to study medicine and am considering studying in Australia. I have already done a bit of research and contacted Study Options (who coordinate the applications) and the universities I am considering are:1. UNSW Sydney2. Monash University, Melbourne3. Macquarie University, Sydney 4. Griffith University, Gold Coast5. University of Auckland I was hoping that anyone on here would be able to tell me more about their experience at any of these universities and/or their application process. Thank you very much
I am also looking to study in Australia starting February 2023 to hopefully study Engineering and Medical Science at The University of Sydney. Do you know when you will apply?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (13)
10.32%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (2)
1.59%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.35%
Finding the motivation (35)
27.78%
Getting distracted (17)
13.49%
Procrastination (50)
39.68%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.79%

Watched Threads