Official SOAS University of London 2022 Applicants Thread

Watch
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone! :wavey:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to SOAS for 2022 entry.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
- What course are you applying for?
- What subjects are you studying now?
- Why SOAS?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck! :clap2:
GT101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi! My name is George. I am currently studying Maths, Chemistry and English lit. A-level. I have applied to Ba Korean, Korean and International Relations and Chinese at SOAS. (Very different than my A-levels I must say ) The main attraction for SOAS to me is the diversity not just in the subjects that are taught but also in the student body. (And it is situated in a very nice part of London) Would love to get to know anyone else who is thinking of applying!
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by GT101)
Hi! My name is George. I am currently studying Maths, Chemistry and English lit. A-level. I have applied to Ba Korean, Korean and International Relations and Chinese at SOAS. (Very different than my A-levels I must say ) The main attraction for SOAS to me is the diversity not just in the subjects that are taught but also in the student body. (And it is situated in a very nice part of London) Would love to get to know anyone else who is thinking of applying!
Best of luck! :woo:
Anonymous #1
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Hey everyone! :wavey:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to SOAS for 2022 entry.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
- What course are you applying for?
- What subjects are you studying now?
- Why SOAS?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck! :clap2:
Hi! I am applying for their standard 3 year LLB degree. I currently study Law, Sociology, and Psychology. SOAS is very unique, I really like how different the modules are, how diverse the community is there, and its location!
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I am applying for their standard 3 year LLB degree. I currently study Law, Sociology, and Psychology. SOAS is very unique, I really like how different the modules are, how diverse the community is there, and its location!
Awhh best of luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (43)
12.87%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (91)
27.25%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.96%
I'm finding things difficult (112)
33.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
8.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise