The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Official University of Roehampton 2022 Applicants Thread

Hey everyone!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Roehampton for 2022 entry.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
- What course are you applying for?
- What subjects are you studying now?
- Why Roehampton?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
I'm thinking of applying for psychology, I'm currently studying A-Levels in psychology, geography and English Literature. Roehampton just looks stunning, the modules are great and I love the idea of doing a placement year!
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Original post by lifestartsnow.x
Hi!
I'm thinking of applying for psychology, I'm currently studying A-Levels in psychology, geography and English Literature. Roehampton just looks stunning, the modules are great and I love the idea of doing a placement year!

Hi @lifestartsnow.x,

It’s great to hear that you are considering studying with us! As a former Roehampton student myself, I can attest to how great of an experience it is to study here on our beautiful parkland campus.

On our BSc Psychology degree, you’ll develop an excellent understanding of the core areas of psychology, including biological psychology, social psychology and developmental psychology. With your degree, you will also have the opportunity to gain real world experience and skills with an optional one-year paid work placement.

As well as this, our Psychology degree is accredited by the British Psychological Society, which means if you graduate with at least a second-class honours degree, you’ll be eligible for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) of the BPS a key first step if you choose to become a Chartered Psychologist.

To learn more, I recommend checking out our course webpage here: https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/undergraduate-courses/psychology/

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! :smile:

Best wishes,
Greg | Social Media Team
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi, I am currently studying Business and Law Pathway BTEC, and I am predicted DMM. I am looking into LLB Law. The university looks marvellous, however I am not sure they will accept my qualifications.
I applied for Biology Bsc on Friday and I received a conditional offer on Tuesday!
Reply 5
I am hoping to do Creative
Original post by tammsterr
I applied for Biology Bsc on Friday and I received a conditional offer on Tuesday!

Congrats! :woo:
hi everyone, i applied for MSc Advanced Computing
Reply 8
Hi everyone, I’ve applied for adult nursing and just had my interview offer. Good luck to everyone in your application:smile:. Applying for roehampton because the campus location is perfect for placements, and the facilities looked great.
Reply 9
I applied for English Lit and Creative Writing and got an offer!
are they any scholarships available
Original post by RazzzBerries
Hey everyone!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Roehampton for 2022 entry.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
- What course are you applying for?
- What subjects are you studying now?
- Why Roehampton?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck!

Apply for law course.
Currently studying law and double business
Original post by laulau07!
Hi, I am currently studying Business and Law Pathway BTEC, and I am predicted DMM. I am looking into LLB Law. The university looks marvellous, however I am not sure they will accept my qualifications.

I am doing business btec, and wish to studying LLB Law, i got an unconditional offer. So your qualifications should be fine.
If there are any people on here who have received an offer from Roehampton for law, do you guys want to make a GC on whatsapp? If so PM me!☺️
I'm doing law and criminology

Original post by Amal1122322
If there are any people on here who have received an offer from Roehampton for law, do you guys want to make a GC on whatsapp? If so PM me!☺️

I'm doing law and criminology, not sure if anyones doing the same
Reply 15
Original post by lifestartsnow.x
Hi!

hey! i’ve firmed roehampton for psychology and counselling!
Hi everyone, I have been offered an unconditional offer to study History at the University of Roehampton! I was wondering if there was anyone else who was also going to be on this course???:smile:
Original post by eua78
Hi everyone, I’ve applied for adult nursing and just had my interview offer. Good luck to everyone in your application:smile:. Applying for roehampton because the campus location is perfect for placements, and the facilities looked great.

Hi, I'm doing adult nursing as well!😊 Are you starting this sept?
Original post by filsanismail
Hi everyone, I have been offered an unconditional offer to study History at the University of Roehampton! I was wondering if there was anyone else who was also going to be on this course???:smile:

Hey, I know someone whos in her final year of history degree :smile:
Congrats to everyone who got a place at Roehampton. if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I am going into my third year of a journalism degree and also did a foundation year.

Laura - Roehampton Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest