Official University of Roehampton 2022 Applicants Thread

Watch
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone! Image

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Roehampton for 2022 entry.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
- What course are you applying for?
- What subjects are you studying now?
- Why Roehampton?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck! Image
lifestartsnow.x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi!
I'm thinking of applying for psychology, I'm currently studying A-Levels in psychology, geography and English Literature. Roehampton just looks stunning, the modules are great and I love the idea of doing a placement year!
University of Roehampton (Official)
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lifestartsnow.x)
Hi!
I'm thinking of applying for psychology, I'm currently studying A-Levels in psychology, geography and English Literature. Roehampton just looks stunning, the modules are great and I love the idea of doing a placement year!
Hi lifestartsnow.x,

It’s great to hear that you are considering studying with us! As a former Roehampton student myself, I can attest to how great of an experience it is to study here on our beautiful parkland campus.

On our BSc Psychology degree, you’ll develop an excellent understanding of the core areas of psychology, including biological psychology, social psychology and developmental psychology. With your degree, you will also have the opportunity to gain real world experience and skills with an optional one-year paid work placement.

As well as this, our Psychology degree is accredited by the British Psychological Society, which means if you graduate with at least a second-class honours degree, you’ll be eligible for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) of the BPS – a key first step if you choose to become a Chartered Psychologist.

To learn more, I recommend checking out our course webpage here: https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/undergr...es/psychology/

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Best wishes,
Greg | Social Media Team
Last edited by University of Roehampton (Official); 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (42)
13.04%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (88)
27.33%
I'm a bit unsure (57)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (110)
34.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
7.76%

Watched Threads