The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Official Brunel University of London 2022 Applicants Thread

Hey everyone!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Brunel for 2022 entry.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
- What course are you applying for?
- What subjects are you studying now?
- Why Brunel?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Heyy! I'm from India, applying for the Business & Management course with a professional placement year! Just submitted my application and I'm waiting for the decision 😬🤞 Hoping for some good connections with others students applying to Brunel !!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Heyy! I'm from India, applying for the Business & Management course with a professional placement year! Just submitted my application and I'm waiting for the decision 😬🤞 Hoping for some good connections with others students applying to Brunel !!

hey I'm from India too and i've applied to business management as well. I submitted my application on the 13th of October.
Oh great!! Let me know when you get a response!
Reply 4
Oh great!! Let me know when you get a response!

sure!!
it would be great if you could give me some more info....if that's okay with you
Like which unis have you applied to and are you doing cbse?
did you take science or commerce or arts
Original post by momo66
sure!!
it would be great if you could give me some more info....if that's okay with you
Like which unis have you applied to and are you doing cbse?
did you take science or commerce or arts

So I've applied to Kingston, Brunel, Exeter and NTU. I did IB previously so didn't really have a particular stream, but I've been more inclined towards business. Would love to hear more from you too!
Reply 6
So I've applied to Kingston, Brunel, Exeter and NTU. I did IB previously so didn't really have a particular stream, but I've been more inclined towards business. Would love to hear more from you too!

And which uni are you more inclined towards?
Original post by momo66
And which uni are you more inclined towards?

Brunel is definitely a first choice, and the second is Exeter. What about you? Where all have you applied?
Reply 8
Brunel is definitely a first choice, and the second is Exeter. What about you? Where all have you applied?

Why Brunel though, I just assumed it wasn't the best given the low entry requirements.
I've applied to Kings, Queen Mary, Manchester, City and Brunel
I have received offers from queen mary and city
But the thing is my boards went really bad for various reasons and I may not be able to meet the requirements for the first 3. So it will be either brunel or city.
Reply 9
Just received an offer from brunel for business and management
Reply 10
That’s great, I’ve received an offer too for Marketing Management. Most likely first year we will be together as first year is same for all :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by R4V123
That’s great, I’ve received an offer too for Marketing Management. Most likely first year we will be together as first year is same for all :smile:

So you're definitely going to brunel?
Where else did you apply?
Reply 12
Yea Brunel my first chose. I got a conditional offer from them, Greenwich, essex, Westminster and royal Holloway back in October
Reply 13
Original post by R4V123
Yea Brunel my first chose. I got a conditional offer from them, Greenwich, essex, Westminster and royal Holloway back in October

Congratulations!!!
Law w placement year
I study Psychology Sociology and Law
I already firmed my place, city is my insurance
Got an offer for business sooooooooooooooo excited idk why
Reply 16
Got an offer for business sooooooooooooooo excited idk why

Congratulations, I’m doing marketing management but all business students are together for the first year
yesss, so excited to meet yall!
Just got my acceptance offer for BA in Industrial Design!
Reply 19
Original post by Hitch712
Just got my acceptance offer for BA in Industrial Design!

Congrats

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending