Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Official Goldsmiths University of London 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Anyone doing media and english?
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Anyone else super confused about the accomodation application?? we have to pick a minimum of 8 preferences, i only have 3 preferences because everything else is way out my budget; are we supposed to pick 8 anyways? because without 8 preferences we cant continue the application
Original post by KornFan2004
Anyone else super confused about the accomodation application?? we have to pick a minimum of 8 preferences, i only have 3 preferences because everything else is way out my budget; are we supposed to pick 8 anyways? because without 8 preferences we cant continue the application

i just finished my application,, it seems like we have to put all 8 preferences in with like minimum of 5 houses? i just did it tho i have 3 preferences too.. dont think my luck will be that bad to be put after my third preference :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
i just finished my application,, it seems like we have to put all 8 preferences in with like minimum of 5 houses? i just did it tho i have 3 preferences too.. dont think my luck will be that bad to be put after my third preference :tongue:

ah ok, so just to clarify you picked an extra 5 preferences even if you didnt want those options, because you need a total of 8?
Original post by KornFan2004
ah ok, so just to clarify you picked an extra 5 preferences even if you didnt want those options, because you need a total of 8?

yepp
Hi everyone, I'm applying for BCs Psychology with foundation year. I just sent them my short piece of written work on Monday but haven't heard back from them. I applied quite late and I'm literally praying that they don't ask for an interview, because I'm so shy and anxious and I'm 99% sure I would mess it up.
Hey Goldsmiths future/ current students.I applied with predicted grades to Media and English, they asked for (BBB) and mine were (AAB)my grades are going out soon and I'm expecting to get (AAC) will that C hurts my acceptance and they might reject me ?
Reply 87
i have an interview for MA Art Psychotherapy and just wondered if anyone had any tips on the interview process? any advice would be greatly appreciated as im super nervous.
thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending