Official University of Greenwich 2022 Applicants Thread

Watch this thread
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hey everyone! Image

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Greenwich for 2022 entry.

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
- What course are you applying for?
- What subjects are you studying now?
- Why Greenwich?

You can find a link to the UCAS Applications + Uni group chat threads 2022 Official thread here.

Good luck! Image
AcieSpades
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Hey! I’m thinking of applying to Greenwich for Psychology. What are people’s predicted A levels and UCAS points?

Thanks!
Charlotte1512
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi! I’ve applied to Greenwich to study business entrepreneurship and innovation my current predicted grades are A for business, B for psychology and distinction* for health and social care
Last edited by Charlotte1512; 6 months ago
ClippTube
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by AcieSpades)
Hey! I’m thinking of applying to Greenwich for Psychology. What are people’s predicted A levels and UCAS points?

Thanks!
Predicted 144 UCAS points
grizzlybear02
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
I have applied to Greenwich for Marketing Management! I am currently waiting for their decision i got offers already from other universities but Greenwich is the one I’d love to go to the most ✨❤️
pirgovgeorge
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi, I applied and I received an offer! My predicted grades were AAB which is 136 UCAS points but my offer was for 104. I applied for psychology! 😀
Last edited by pirgovgeorge; 6 months ago
ClippTube
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Unconditional?
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by pirgovgeorge)
Hi, I applied and I received an offer! My predicted grades were AAB which is 136 UCAS points but my offer was for 104. I applied for psychology! 😀
Congratulations!
malaikaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
heyy! my predicted is AAB - im applying for business which greenwich accepted me subjected to an offer of 112 ucas points - BBC
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by malaikaa)
heyy! my predicted is AAB - im applying for business which greenwich accepted me subjected to an offer of 112 ucas points - BBC
Yayy that's great news!
R4V123
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by grizzlybear02)
I have applied to Greenwich for Marketing Management! I am currently waiting for their decision i got offers already from other universities but Greenwich is the one I’d love to go to the most ✨❤️
hey same here but im struggling to choose between Brunel and greenwich
R4V123
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hey I have applied for marketing management with a placement year at Greenwich. Finding it hard to choose between Greenwich and Brunel though. Any tips. Or students in each of the unis that could help me out?
grizzlybear02
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by R4V123)
hey same here but im struggling to choose between Brunel and greenwich
I’m happy to say that I’ve got their offer! - aww I’d say choose a university that you will be comfortable in, you see yourself in and to of course get that degree
Last edited by grizzlybear02; 5 months ago
R4V123
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Same I’ve got offers from all 5 unis but I think I’m going with Brunel. I can’t afford to live in Greenwich after first year. Private accommodation is way too expensive and I don’t see myself living in halls for 4 years.
LizJ Thompson
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi! I’ve applied to Greenwich for events management, sent off my application two and a half weeks ago and am waiting anxiously, especially since my second choice replied in a few days. I have less than 100 UCAS points (I had a hard time in sixth form and then couldn’t make it up in exams because I graduated 2020) so I’m quite worried since so many people in this thread are saying they have all As and Bs.

All I can do is keep my fingers crossed I suppose. Anyone in a similar position?
R4V123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by LizJ Thompson)
Hi! I’ve applied to Greenwich for events management, sent off my application two and a half weeks ago and am waiting anxiously, especially since my second choice replied in a few days. I have less than 100 UCAS points (I had a hard time in sixth form and then couldn’t make it up in exams because I graduated 2020) so I’m quite worried since so many people in this thread are saying they have all As and Bs.

All I can do is keep my fingers crossed I suppose. Anyone in a similar position?
You got this don’t worry. Greenwich doenst need high UCAS points they’ll let you in most likely. Even if they don’t you could do a foundation year there for a EPQ to boost your UCAS points
mk1212
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I've applied for Environmental Science, has anyone else?
RazzyLightning
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mk1212)
I've applied for Environmental Science, has anyone else?
Ayo I have :eek:
RazzyLightning
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I'm applying for Environmental science while studying Biology, Geography and Computer Science

The reason why i picked Greenwich cause it was close (DLR) and the stuff to do there has definitely caught my attention! Greenwich park for example.

(Original post by AcieSpades)

Thanks!
I think I'm a predicted CCC but they said i can do better than that. Plus the Uni gave me a condition of 104 UCAS points (BCC)
ellllieee
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i’ve applied and got an offer for international relations and modern languages
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
32.5%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (13)
32.5%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
5%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
5%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
7.5%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
15%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.5%

Watched Threads